Reviews for As The Clouds Pass You By
Cat.Ninja.Assassin chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
{appears} I LOVED THIS STORY! IT ROCKED! and you know something... YOU ROCK TOO! WAY TO GO! {vanishes}
cherz chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Hey. NICE! I like the part where Shikamaru told Ino that Sasuke's an idiot. And no, it sounded perfectly alright there! x)
Aryanne chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I love Shikamaru/Ino stories, and this one stood out among the others. Thanks for writing it!
XBECKX chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Awesomeness I love this! Its on my favorites!
maria184 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
this is a really good story, thank god for you. It'd be great if you could do more in the future. You're a really good writer. It was great how you didn't jam shikaino-ness down our throats. It was just right.
SnoOza chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
What can I say, I loved this fic! All the teasing little insinuations, everyone actually being in character, the fluff, being one of the few fics with totally correct grammar and tenses...brilliant. I liked the interaction between Shikamaru and Ino, it was perfectly pitched and very typical, but with just that hint of Shikamaru's feelings. They're going to be great companions for each other. :) Great job, again!
RurouniGochan chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Wow. This was a very beautiful piece. The fact that it's not gushing with ShikaIno but rather just developing them on a bit more of a friendship level really makes it powerful. I loved Ino's line about the clouds and life passing by. It carried a lot of impact.

Again, wow. This is one of the better ShikaIno pieces I've read! I hope you might consider doing another one in the future. )
Kaz chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This was great... everyone was in character and the whole story was fantastically written.. too bad it's just a one shot
Dark Lil Corner chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Shikamaru was in character perfectly. Plenty of "troublesome"s said and this idea was totally plausible. Good job.

Sorano
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This one shot is extreamly well written! I like it lots! It's relaxing and just about a cool shikaino conversation. i totally love it!
X-Blade chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
too bad this is a one shot, it has real potential to be more. it's really good though and i think most people have already picked up on some of the Shikamaru and Ino thing in the manga. good job here