Reviews for Chasing Shawn
renab12 chapter 13 . 4/17/2015
Aww cmon. Too short
mmisery chapter 30 . 8/26/2011
I wish you would make a sequel I love this pairing probably more than anyone, I wish a happy ending could of happened though Brawn as I like to call it needs a happy ending their just so sweet together.
x0allisonqt0x chapter 30 . 3/14/2010
This is such an amazing story! I have to keep re-reading it over and over again it was that good.!

It might be kind of late to ask this but I would really love to see a sequal to it )
VanityMayhem chapter 16 . 11/28/2009
I love the story, can i still get the rest of the love scene?
byyyyyyye chapter 30 . 8/18/2009
This story's great! I'm a huge Bret/Shawn fan and this only made me fall in love with them that much more.

It looks like you haven't written anything on this site in a long while but I'm going to shamelessly beg for a sequel. Or an alternate ending. Or even the rights to write a sequel/alt. ending, but I've yet to venture into the act of writing wrestling fanfics so I'm not sure I'd be able to pull it off as flawlessly as you did.

Anyway, this is brilliant. The ending makes me so depressed but I love this fic so much. Kudos!
x-cagegrrl-x chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
omg cries dramatically. the ending was so sad and the whole story was brilliant. cud u pleeze send me the uncut version. thnxx
Cenalova-54-8284 chapter 30 . 1/22/2009
That's really sad. I cried when Shawn sacrificed himself to save Owen...even though I hate Bret...that still made my cry D:
theshowstopper1212 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
i am in love with this story. i love bret and shawn. There awesome. can you send me the nc-17 version please. I love bret/shawn slash. Keep up the good work :)
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
man this is a seriously good story I wish you would write a sequel! I would love to read the NC-17 part please sent it to me. Shawn/Bret is one of my favorite pairings I hope you writ more for them
Aychio chapter 30 . 7/6/2008
Where is the NC-17 version of this? Please send it to me. _
Billie Marie chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I love this story. So good.

Do you think that you could send me the deleted parts?

Thanks,

Billie Marie
BatistaLover619 chapter 13 . 11/21/2007
hi! i love it but can u send me an uncut version? thanx
BatistaLover619 chapter 12 . 6/7/2007
heyy i luv ur story about shawn michaels and bret hart! it is so cool. but the ending is a little sad. cant u make a new serie that follows after this story with a happy ending this time? and without undertaker. please! thank u
TolkienFan07 chapter 30 . 4/25/2007
i really liked this story, but i wish it had a happier ending. maybe you could do a sequel to it.
MiserablyStunning chapter 30 . 12/14/2006
Oh, please please, don't make it end like that! It's a really good story and please do make a sequel on it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »