Reviews for Just A Fool
Taintless chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
That was very pretty and interesting. Poor Buffy. I enjoyed this, you have talent!
naughty169420 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
very well written. You are a gifted writer. I cant wait to see more writing from you!
Malakhim chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Another beautiful, striking story. You are a great writer of emotions, it's actually a shame they are all only one shot. I would love to read a longer story where you tackle the character's emotions in this way!
Distant Image chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
There will not be anymore to it but I'm very glad you enjoyed it. She is a ghost in some way. I originally planned for it to be after she was brought back. But I decided she wouldn't be thinking of Angel then, as she was still very disoriented. But in Heaven (where she thought she was) I believe Angel would be there so it seemed like a nice time for a "surprise visit"

And I couldn't get the italics to work, but "I was a fool/damn fool" and "All the better..." were italisized
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
LOVED IT. Well done. continue please!

xx

Kat.
WW chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
cool
Lostn4gotinAngel chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
very well written i like it
Biscuit chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This is good but am I really stupid to be confused by it? Is Buffy a ghost or was it after she was resurrected and she's actually there? (Cause you said it was set after The Gift). Oh well, I hope you continue it (and maybe that will clear things up for me!) and get in a B/A reunion (one that we will see, unlike the one i desparetely wanted to see but only got a mention of, although Cordy and Wes' impressions of Buffy and Angel were really funny). Bring on the fluff cos too much angst is bad for the soul! :)
Pumpkinbelly chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
aww so sad. im a spuffy person but this one got me. good job keep it up