Reviews for Why You Should Not Stereotype
The Otaku Lady Priya chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Truth to be told, I many time YELLED 'Why am I even reading this' and laughed uncontrolably... which led to concrete my mother's thought of me being a lunatic.

Oh god... oh dear lord... this fic is really funny X''D all those 'hn' parts were so true and even that lemon part too XD That really did suit Yusuke :P

Well done! Ypu made an amazing fanficton and I added it to my favs so that I could read it again and again and again XD
Keep up the great work!
Haphazard Snow chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Haha, awesome fic! Very enjoyable read.
LKyellow chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
That... Was beautiful.
Too Lazy to Think Up a Name chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
...I think a little part of me died inside while I cried. Hey, I rhymed!
LupinePhyre909 chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
I unashamedly applaud you while laughing so hard I start to cry. This was absolutely PERFECT. XD Ok I'm gonna go make sure I haven't torn any important muscles in my gut now...
chocolateluvr13 chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Lol, that was the funniest intensionally crappy fic i have ever read! I totally loved that the guys were writing it and it wasn't just some author who thinks they're all that, which is how it usally sounds. All of the stereo types were spot on the money, but i did notice that you were missing a few, like the half elf, vampire, werewolf, unicorn sister of Yusuke/Yoko who gets put on an important and dangerous mission by Koenma (who many ppl forget that after the Sensui arc he was practically dishoned) and she starts falling for an incredibley nice Hiei. All written with horribble spelling and grammer :P

Oh, and I loved all of Shizuru's comments on the guys referring to themselves as sexy :)

I can't wait to read more from you!
Neko-chan desu desu chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
I love this fanfiction!

Great work!

Hugg, Neko-chan desu desu
Migoto Kuragari chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
lololol You win. I don't know what. But you just... Win. I bow to your superiority xD
A Dangerous Notion chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
so funny, love this sory

one thing, when you wrote this:

"Die," the youko thief said. "But not really. You must get horribly beaten up and near death and have a gay, cuddly scene with Hiei and slash or Yusuke and then you must angst and then you must kill me in a cleverly painful way."

didn't you mean:

"Die," the youko thief said. "But not really. You must get horribly beaten up and near death and have a gay, cuddly scene with Hiei and slash or Yusuke or ALL THREE TOGETHER (because that would be like, major hot right there, drool and faints) and then you must angst and then you must kill me in a cleverly painful way."

because everyone knows Hot, Passionate and Occasionally Painful sex is so much better when there are three guys, like DUH!

~

*smile* couldn't help myself
MB Otaku chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
I humbly lay down my pen to the most hilarious parody I've ever read. I feel so happy.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
this was so funny
InsecureLemon chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
:'D You bring me so much joy.
pikajay chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
This is priceless! And all so horribly true too. It's a shame how clueless some (most) fan fiction authors tend to just ignore the solid facts and just run wild with their fantasies.

My favourite bits were the "Hn-ese" (I had to bite my arm to muffle my laughter as to not wake anyone at two-thirty in the morning), Shizuru's comment about shounen-ai writers being on to something, and Hiei, Kuwabara and the egg.

I think there are a few more stereotypes such as Yukina being too naive for her own good and Hiei's obssession with sweet snow and ice cream(where did that start?). Oh yeah, and Kurama being a sly and manipulative person just because he was once a fox, all the while ignoring Shiori's influence on him. Hmm ... I think there might be a few more, but I'm a bit tired at the moment to bother thinking. Meh.

Thank you, once again, for writing this magnificant piece of literature!
juniper chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Ow. I'm not sure if that's a reaction to the stomach cramps from laughing too hard or to the incredibly horrendous parody. Reading the parody part in particular is rather like watching a car crash, it's horrifying but you just can't look away. I loved Shizuru's comment that maybe the shonen-ai fans have something after all considering how often the boys call each other sexy. I have to say though, Hiei's section was almost physically painful to read, even as a parody. I love the interactions of the characters in and around the writing of the fic. Particularly Kuwabara's suggestion that he fry the egg on Hiei's head.

Please ignore the appalled look on my face as I applaud and salute you, for that was brilliant.
Neko-Koorime chapter 3 . 4/27/2008