Reviews for Cookie Dough
kayleerae chapter 6 . 1/14
Type your review story but where is chapter 7?
but still though I loved it
zephyr870 chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
I know it’s been a long time and you probably won't read this, but I really need to get this out of my sistem. This is a very good story, the way you handle the plot is amazing, I'd really love to know what happens next (I know it's been more than ten years, but I can still hope for you to continue). You have some typos here and there, but it's bearable. However, we need to talk about Starfire. You're making her kind of hateable. I mean, she clearly hasn't got over Robin, but come on, it's been twenty years since she left, did she seriously expect him to be waiting for her after so long? Besides, she didn't even try to communicate with him, nor her friends (and he also thought she was dead), so it’s understandable that he would've "moved on". Even if it wasn't with Raven, he would've found some other girl. Still, she blames Raven for "stealing her boy" and hates her -only her. Shouldn't she be mad at him too? I mean, he chose to marry someone else, and even went as far as having a DAUGHTER with this person. Then, why does she threat him like they were still teenagers madly in love and he was still hers, when she perfectly knows he's taken and has a FAMILY? Don't you think she should be at least a little ashamed of her actions? And also, wouldn't she be more respectful of her "friends"? It just doesn't seem to be the kind of things her character would usually do. She's supposed to be better than that, but you're making her look like a female dog. And also Robin... even his friends want to knock some sense into him (I have a suspicion that Bruce also knows what's going on and wants to hit him too). Maybe he never really got over Starfire, and everyone knows it's not the first time a man cheats on his wife -and it won't be the last time- but as a former superheroe, certain things are expected from him. Say, strong morals, including an unwithering sense of responsability, especially with his family. So, the fact that he betrayed them by making out with Starfire and not having any regrets -he regreted not being there for his family, not kissing other woman- is just outrageous. Also, in the "vision" Raven had of the possible future, he had a daughter with Starfire, that was only two years younger than Treeflower. Considering that Treeflower is two in the present, it should be kind of impossible, but ignoring the maths, well he surely didn't waste any time in replacing his daughter. That's cruel, and a show of disrespect for his former family. It’s just *low*. I'm not trying to flame you, your story is great actually, I'm just speaking my mind here. P.D. Robyn is very cool, even if she's evil and kills the other kids.
U sck chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
I was looking through a Robrae list of fanfiction. You don't deserve to be here. 1. You made this in a RobStar (Ehh, hate that [Sorry if I offended anyone]) left it open telling us not to worry 's Robrae only there . I wonder if you can guess what all the other million reasons are. IT'S BEEN 11 YEARS.
daydreme12 chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Please don't give up on this story.
poesiacaribenha chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
Please, update this fic! I need more!
fiendnat138 chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
Raven is my favorite character, please try not to destroy my soul ;; But if the story must go on like so..proceed.. AND UPDATE!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Please update I need to know what happens please
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
This chapter gets sooo confusing the way you keep switching from past to present!
la canelle chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Oh man, what going to happen I need to know, please update.
Koutarou Tatsumiya chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Please add an update soon, please! This story is really good!
Damariscottaa chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
This story is seriously good, it's just to bad it hasn't been updated in years :(
Lady Shaye chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
I...hate...you.

You STOPPED!

WhywhywhywhywhywhyWHY?

Meh.
TheDreamChaser chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
Robin, you fucking bitch! How can he do that to Raven?

Starfire needs to be punch or a needle in her ugly face and Robin needs a taste of his own medicine...seeing Raven out with another guy. Let's see how he feels.

update soon and please don't make this in to a RobStar.
Saffire55 chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Caves into what? Hurry up and make another chapter soon and Robin is so dead.
klrob chapter 6 . 11/26/2009