Reviews for Opposite Poles
gwendal738 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
hahaha! ROFL! hilarious! especially about the part where Goku goes "Sanzo! are you there?" Then he replied "no" hahaha! that was so original! continue! update! come on, get going!
missionX chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Funny and well written!
mango chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
This was just so pleasing to read~! Especially the first half of it...it was so funny~

I love the chemistry between the two.
legolaslotrfan chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
this is really good! I like it!
Hatsuharolover chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Err... It's a good story but you may want to rate it PG-13
Saotome Jin chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Very cute! I liked it alot! _
Zelgadis55 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Thats was heaps of fun! Truely enjoyable. I think I will have to read some of your other fics now.
Sariyuki chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
It's so good! I love it. You wrote all the characters perfectly in character, which I always highly appreciate in a fic. Thank you for writing this, you've brigthened up my day _ Cheers~
acern chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Gojyo/Sanzo forever! X3
Hyper-Sloth chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Wow, that was so good. It is by far one of the cutest and best Gojyo/Sanzo fics I've read in a while. Please keep up the great writing!
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
*giggle* extremely cute. I laughed quite a bit and I really like your characterizations of Gojyo and Sanzo. Thanks for a humorous IC incident . I liked it a lot.
Hallucination chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Firnheledien: Thank you for pointing out the spelling mistake. Don't know what came over me!
Firnheledien chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Hehe. Cute. And it's bouzu. Not bouzo. That sounds like Bozo the Clown!
Blades of Ice chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Love it! It feeds my GojyoxSanzo cravings in a canon and humorous way! I certainly hope you'll write more pieces similar to this, starring Sanzo and Gojyo, of course