Reviews for Lost
applecherry chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
it was great.. kinda confusing at start but, still, i understand it clear... honestly, i liked the past chappies more than this cause i feel that u kinda rushed it... that's okay, it didn't ruin the story nwei... it's really intriguing... wla acong maicp n kasunod!... well, it's ur story and u know its flaws... hope ill see u updating some more.. well, all of ur unfinished stories (i wish)... kepp ur spirit high! gud luck├╝
xoxoKakaSakuxoxo chapter 5 . 10/8/2004
oh wow cant wait to see what happens next!btw the twins sound really cute!
bLaCkFaia-nEkO chapter 5 . 9/30/2004
hey! it's been so long since you last updated... why? is this really the end of it? i really, really love it! please continue!
violently cheerful chapter 5 . 9/14/2004
ohayo!well id really like to say dat the summery is very diff to the fic..once i read the summery i hated dis fic...but my fav site had dis fic and i always go to so i searched 4 dis fic to read a little bit to c wat its like..and well once i started reading i couldnt stop!this fic is really cool and entertaining so plz update!UPDATE!W00 H00!
ang3Lix chapter 5 . 9/1/2004
hey, itz me, nikka! this is so good, and one of my faves. please update! i really want to see the outcome of this story. i'm counting on you!

nikx
CamelliaxBloom chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
Oh! this was really good! keep updating your really good! Gotta luv the SasuXSakuness! *hugs*
Staindd chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
Hello, Alliana! It's me Ayame! Uhhm... what can i say to this lovely fic? IT IS SO GORGEOUS! I THINK I'M IN LOVE! IT'S SO NICELY WRITTEN AND ALL! I'M GOING ERRATIC ALL OVER! Hey! I wish you can updtae soon but i understand thta you must concentrate hard on your studies. I bet you are a top student!

Honestly, i am but i don't pay attention much to it, so don't be like me! I'm a bad, bad, naughty gal you know! *smirks evilly* Anyways, keep it all up and I'll be waiting for the next update! n_n JA NE!
cocoa-latte chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
Great fic! Plese update soon!
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 5 . 6/29/2004
aww..that was so cute! Continue soon!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »