Reviews for Lost
jazpurz08 chapter 10 . 5/27/2005
She updated... Well, I'm very thankful that you came to your senses and updated. At least I won't be bothering you (well, a bit... You don't possibly think that I won't be hounding you at all when class starts, do you?).

Oh... I'm excited to know what's next on the story! Yie! Anyway, update soon! No, sooner! Wehehe Please excuse me. Something's terribly wrong with my head.
NaDAsHiKo chapter 10 . 5/27/2005
wow at last! tgal koh na hnhntay update n2! XD thx and sna magupdate kah pah ult... " goodluck! i luv ur stowei!
joann chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
update soon please...
fiercemyass chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
i still love it even the update is late! hope youll update soon! ill be waiting!
rochlelle loves sasuke chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
uy..! aun, nagupdate ka.. ang tagal nga eh!.. pero, at least, aztig pa rin as usual...! i'm still waiting for next chapter..! shige, temmy!
applecherry chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
wai! so the msg in ym was true!c",) i wasnt really satisfied in this chap much... but i hope next chap will be much better! but this is good nwei... i hope next chap will come up soon! maybe as long as this, or even longer! yay! thanks for the update! hope there will be no more writer's block...
Yami Tenshi Neko - Chan chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
Kawaii desu ending
cocoa-latte chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
I love your story! Please continue, it's awesome!
Ascelence chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
Nice Chapter! Glad you updated!
egustogustason chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
awsome story!
TriGemini chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
Good chapter!

At least, Sakura and Sasuke are going tog go and look for their children. Not to mention, Sakura is really been pushing herself. Despite the fact she has been in the hospital and should be taking it easy. But can't blame her for forcing herself to move quickly. After all her children are in danger and that's what really her first priority in this whole mess. Is too make sure her children are safe. Not only that but it seems that Itachi has become aware of his brother's presence.

I get the feeling Itachi will be planning an unpleasant welcome for his brother and for Sakura when they find him.

Anyway, the story is really good so far.

Looking forward to more. So, until then.
oneesaenv chapter 9 . 5/21/2005
YAY! Are you serious isnt Neji with Tenten? hmm... unless she is with Lee.. hmm but i still choose Sasuke and Sakura! oh my... this is really getting... Why would Itachi grabbed the kids? instead of Sakura.. hm? lol well please continue!
Soul's Eclipse chapter 9 . 5/15/2005
Aw...that's kinda cute! More pleez!
jojo chapter 9 . 5/14/2005
keep writing! i want to know what happens to the kids
Jazpurz-08 chapter 9 . 4/28/2005
I'm so very sorry for not reviewing "CONTINUOUSLY", as you put it, okay?

Anyhow, hindi ko pa rin matarok kung paano ka nakakagawa ng isang napakagandang fic (fine, chappie, whatever)... hay...

Um... WHAT THE HELL IS NEJI TRYING TO DO? TO HELL WITH THE BASTARD! SASUKE AND SAKURA RULES!

Anyway... please update soon... pretty please? I'm asking nicely na ha! Please! Oh yeah, good luck kay Oj or is it someone called PAJE? Love ya po! Mwah!

p.s. If we're gonna be classmates, I'll be sure to make your third year life hell if you don't update soon, okay? If not, remember we're gonna be in the NEXT room and I'll still make your third year life hell. BWAHAHAHA! whoa, talk about asking nicely... ;)
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »