Reviews for Lost
Apple-Mei-Mei chapter 9 . 4/25/2005
mE Love your story!_
yanagi-chyan chapter 9 . 4/5/2005
OMG! That was so romantic! you know, though i'm not a fan of naruto(sorry.. ehehe), but i love your fic! you do it very well, even from the first chapter, everthing flowed so smoothly! ( I"M SO JEALOUS! hehe)

thanks for letting me read ur fic and update soon! _V
Sabaku no Aruka chapter 9 . 4/2/2005
I loved this chapter! LMAO at the showdown part. And gushed at the SasuSaku fluff.

The Uchiha twins are simply adorable.
GS-Kira-Yamato chapter 9 . 3/30/2005
i really hate to tell you, but i ABSOLUTELY hate nejisaku pairings... hope i didnt hurt ure feelings. plz dont put ne more sakuneji... but, if they right for her and sasuke wins, lol, that would b great! neways, even with the sakuneji... ure story is great nonetheless. update more often!
Sakura chapter 9 . 3/29/2005
please update soon! i like it very much! make sure it is sasu/saku, please?
FrEaK On A LeAsH chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
chapter was good, cant wait for the next
sora kinomoto chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
loved it! Was so cute , continue this soon
UchihaHana chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
FINALLY AN UPDATE! Nice job and keep it up!
fiercemyass chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
i love it... please upd8 more often... please...
pUrpLy sTaR chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
uhm.. it wasn't was cute as the other stories but it was okay.. hehe.. and i think neji shouldn't be on this fic, unless this is a lovetriangle.. is it?
cHieLLe 01 chapter 9 . 3/26/2005
wahahaha.. okei, okei, im kinda busy dats why i didn't have time to review.. don't worry, once we survive PARSCIE.. i'll review..! wehehe.. -cielo
Bblue Angel chapter 9 . 3/26/2005
you have have great imagination and i'm very very very desperate to know what happened next please update it already!
MizzKyuubi chapter 9 . 3/26/2005
I wish other Naruto fics were like this...first naruto fic I ENJOYED!And its on my favourites!YYAYY!Its realy good!
allyluv chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
*loud whistle* please! more updates! (excited fan girl like squeal) :D
cocoa-latte chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
I'm so glad you updated! I really love your story.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »