Reviews for Lost
applecherry chapter 8 . 1/22/2005
wow! that was new.. it was short and few things just happened... i like writing cliffhangers but i almost hate it when i'm reading one.. oh well, i just have to wait for the next chap! update soon..
ang3Lix chapter 8 . 1/21/2005
my god, you really amaze me. please update. can i terll you you're one of the best? oh, i already said it. update!
aNiMeaNgEl chapter 8 . 1/21/2005
this story is awesome so far! keep up the good word! please update soon! .
Jazpurz-08 chapter 8 . 1/21/2005
YOU DARE SPEAK ABOUT MY CRUSH AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU! REMEMBER, I'M ONLY A STAIRWAY AWAY FROM YOU! Anyway, you're still cool! I love the way you write the damn fic! Only one thing though, put some more action in your next chapters, k? I feed on action! You rock girl! Animo La Salle! P
mezzaluna chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
please update soon! This is a great story!
tisha07 chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
hey! i can really say that this one is a cliff hanger... well, i hope you can update soon and Lost is really cool! i like the plot and everything..and i do hope that sasuke and sakura make up soon...ja!
BlueMarina chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
AW! how cute!
TriGemini chapter 8 . 1/16/2005

I mean who can blame everyone for being on the edge, because one of their friends just happens to be hurt. Although, Sasuke and Neji could have been a bit more considerate especially with the way they were both behaving in the hospital.

Also, it was good of Sasuke to visit Sakura while she's in the hospital. Even though, he feels that it's his fault that she's there to begin with.

In the end it's not really not his fault.

The fault belongs to Itachi who is very 'EVIL' and will do whatever to fullfill his goal.

It's horrible that he would do something to the children of Sakura and Sasuke. Hopefully, the two children will be smart enough and try too outwit Itachi before he plans to do something towards them.

Anyway, looking forward to more. Until then.
cocoa-latte chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
Awesome chapter! I didn't enjoy the cliffie that much though. lol
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
please please update as soon as possible pleasE?
WckyDucky chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
This story is awesome! Please Update soon! I love the plot so far and the twins are so cute!
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
I'm sure someone pointed this out before I got to reading this but Kazekage was killed by Orochimaru. Nonetheless, excellent story thus far.
UchihaHana chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
Very nice. I can't wait until this is finished.
dais chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
amazing! as in... hmm.. paranaque high huh? magaling! ahi! you really left me speechless. very very nice plot... nice twists! the story...not too long not too short... perfect! ahi! keep it up! this is really really interesting... um.. may i add you sa YM? pls? i won't add you till you reply...k alng? ahi! anyways... we'll be waitin for the next chaps! g'luck sa school!
rOcHeLLe.Coy chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
ano 2? i2 na un? la ka kwenta.. bilis-bilisan mo naman ung pag-update.. gosh! ka-addict.. pano na q?.. este, c Sakura.. ayusin mo ending ha? Great story.. naks.. grbe.. talino mo.. sasagutin ka na ni OJ.. hehe..kaw nanliligaw db?.. joke lang,, bzta.. galing mo! ka-aadict.. next chapter!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »