Reviews for Lost
star chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
YAY! you updated! but so short... ( update faster! you're suspense is killing me
oneesaenv chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
AHH! Kawaii! o0o so CUTE! you should update! aah i feel like dying *dies*
koori no tenshi chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
unyah! It takes u 4ever to update! But nvm, at least u updated Please please please update soon, nee? I really luv ur story!
Chocobaby chapter 7 . 1/15/2005
Wow! This is so good! I like how you write this! Yeah! Itachi rules! XD XD

Can't wait for more!
Kerrie-chan chapter 7 . 1/15/2005
The story itself isn't bad.. but you have some serious issues with tense... you switch between past and present indiscriminantly and it makes it hard to read..
Ichigo Engine chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
omg how could you end there! i wanted to see what happened T_T;;

update! 0
AJ Naidas chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
ASTIG! ELIBS...
star chapter 7 . 1/10/2005
update update update!
TriGemini chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
I say this story is GREAT so far.

Poor Sakura! What Itachi did was unthinkable and the worse part is that now he's got Sakura's and Sasuke's kids. I'm in suspense of what will happen next. So PLZ you've got to continue it.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
jazpurz-08 chapter 7 . 1/1/2005
If I say it's fascinating, it'd be an understatement. Damn you. It's a really hm... incredible fic. I LOVE it! Hell, you've got to continue! It's the kind of fic I like so I really would be angry if you don't continue it soon. I see you almost everyday so I'd be able to cut your head off if you don't continue. Understood? Great. Real good job here.
sarcais chapter 7 . 12/27/2004
(totally speechless...)...I..THAT'S IT? UPDATE FASTER!NOW! this chappie is totally asuspense... I JUST CNT W8!good work pands! really nice!
sarcais chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
nice! i like this chappie! uuy! hehehe..w/ d POEM!
sarcais chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
pag nga naman nawala ung taung nagmamahal sau dun mo lng marirealize na mahal mo din sya...tsk tsk tsk...lol
sarcais chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
although i really enjoy reading ur story..im still a nejisaku fan...
sarcais chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
now that really shocked everyone... i would really love to see their faces..heeheehee..go pandora!

:p