Reviews for Care to Dance (3/?)

Sue chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Hey keep writing i'm enjoying it-i would try to help but i'm the worst writer ever so i would be afraid to ruin it, i will try to write reviews so u won't get discouraged.
samsammy chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
please continue
Zhirea chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Ok, I read it, and I want to read the rest. Word of the Wise: For god's sake, write in only ONE color. I had to copy and paste this text so I could change it to black and read it. And avoid pastel or too bright-clear colors. It's imposible to read.

Waiting for the next part!
Ti'kara chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
I'm enjoying the story but you've got to finish it. No fair making us wait. Write, write, write!
TLK chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
I like the story so far. I could really do without the aqua,(its my favorite color, but to hard to read on a computer screen. Keep writing for Chris and Rita, they were always my favorites. Keep up the good work. Love your disclaimers and author's notes.
SpC chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Great! I love it. Can't wait for more parts.
Lauryl chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
No! You can't stop now! ::Getting down on knees and begging:: Please write more!
7thfan chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
Okay not nice! The color blinded me and I get no ending! What is that?

I have a fic-I signed up on the author page- but I can't get it to load-something

about txt or html? Totally confused-help if you want to read it! AND finish

the story.
Trin chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Oops, 'what foot' should be 'one foot'. I found a couple more mistakes, too. A broken spell check will do that to you. Oh well. IM WAITING FOR THE DAMN EMAILS!