Reviews for SFBI
oblivion9032 chapter 45 . 10/8/2013
What a wonderful story! Always thought they would make a good couple and I was very glad that everyone's favorite air pirate made an appearance!
Old Justice chapter 45 . 7/16/2013
Yay! I loved this! Please make a sequel! Although you probably did, since this was about four years ago...
kuragari nikkou chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
AH my gosh, Roy was attacked with the speed of a panther and now everything's dark ahhh!

Hoshi: Waking up naked next to someone after you were drunk. Yeah, I'm absolutely sure nothing happened! *sarcasm*
kuragari nikkou chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
THE APOCALYPSE! IT IS HERE!

Hoshi: What? Where?

False alarm, it's just an idiot...

Hoshi: Oh. Wait, are you talking about me?

Pet zombie, huh? Interesting.

Hoshi: ...I am slightly frightened...and Roy's going to get drunk, oh noes!
Rawrs-Liek-A-Tigar chapter 33 . 1/20/2011
okay its this time "All Hell is breaking loose!" haha but seriously this is better then, then, then, i dont i cant think of anything right now cause this is sooooooo exciting! hehehe yep im that crazy, no no wait you cant take me away! just let me finish my reveiw, k? okay (takes a tennis ball and throws at cops) Charizard! i choose you! use flame thrower! (runs like life depends on it, which it probably does) (while running) oh yeah still great story! aaahhhh dont eat me!
Rawrs-Liek-A-Tigar chapter 31 . 1/20/2011
YEAH! go Natasha! ah i love that crazy broad... dont get it confused, im a girl lol jk anywho, oh yeah love Keeper, love pretty much everyone except for Pech of course. (mumbles to self) i hope she dies! oh btw 10/10 or 5/5 or whatever i just LOVEEEEE this story!
Rawrs-Liek-A-Tigar chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
That bitch is gonna die! u wrote about bio-weapons how bout i use one on her! I'LL KILL HER! okay okay you can come out now my rant is over... I SAID YOU CAN COME OUT, OR SO HELP ME, good... now main thing ill make it short: hate Peach, love your story, hate Peach, love Link/Roy, hate Peach and no i didnt say twice! i said it three times lmao XD ah well you get my point and love the story! XD ummm oh yeah 10/10 or 5/5 either way love it! (sing-song voice) lol
Rawrs-Liek-A-Tigar chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
holy cow! all hell is breaking loose! wow ummmmmm... i dont have any tips or a critique cause this story is sooooo awsome! yes, i am squealing as i write this, lmao XD hehe love it, love you, totally lovin LinkxRoy, D yep im that weird, hey im not insane if i admit it, right? i cant stop reading this story! oh mah god! XD well i forgot what i was doing...oh yeah 10/10 i know i said this earlier but "I LOVE THIS STORY!" ok im done XD
Lord of Nightmare chapter 31 . 9/12/2010
Natasha's back in all her bipolar glory, I missed her _. Link's playing on Peach's level now , didn't see that coming *highly approves*
Lord of Nightmare chapter 19 . 9/10/2010
Peach pregnant...she's definently lying. She's desperate so this has to be some half baked plan she's cooked up to keep Roy under her foot . Well that's what I think anyway.
SuperSaiyanKiri chapter 46 . 6/1/2010
When i finished the entire story, i immediately went to my gamecube, popped in my copy of SSBM, and spent a full hour beating up Peach with Link. It wasn't easy seeing as I'm better with Roy than Link, but it felt good nonetheless.

I liked the story even though it feels like we just went in a big circle ahaha. It reminded me a lot of a soap opera o.0 But i think this is the only story that has made me pound my fist into the wall shouting "I KNEW IT! SUCK THAT BITCH!" When Roy found out the child wasn't his.

All in all, great job!
slivershell chapter 46 . 1/16/2010
Wow... I haven't read this in forever! More Link/Roy! Right? I remember what happened but the ending is sorta iffy. But then again, looks they are back to where they were! YAY!

Love the crack at Peach. The bitch deserves it... and more.

And Link is seeing and feeling dead people... Nice... I have a feeling he's gonna pop up every now and then.

Hope to see more Roy and Link action. That couple needs some love. I even made a little drabble for them. Whoo
ladyccino chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
wow :D

this is like FAKE (a yaoi manga) XD

romaction is very new to me, lol
kupow chapter 46 . 12/15/2009
Hello

Ahn... It was indeed a long time... I used to love this story... You are the best Link x Roy author that I know, your fics are long and fluffy and simply awsome!

I really hope you write more soon, and periodically.

Keep the good work,

kupoww
LaFernweh chapter 46 . 12/14/2009
OH MY GODNES!

This is so exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next!

This cliff hanger is killing me!