Reviews for Kiley and Stephanie Forever
ShopaholicCutie chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i totally agree with kcsas! what the hell is wrong!

U R totally unconditionally mentally retarded!

U R A HEARTBREAKING SWINE, STEPHANIE! Ur soo terrible!

i think U h8t Miwa Ueda for doing this! i bet Kiley h8ts U 2!

U must be absurd 2 put this on the internet. Sensible peach girl fans like me R here 2 tell U that U R such a whopping, bullshitting idiot 2 do this!
Mrs. Aang chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
That was so sad it was funny. Almost retarded but still funny. Are you adding to this?
Toreh chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
amusing seeing as it was just a joke now if u were serious i'd seriously flame ur ass to hell and call u other things but seeing as u were kidding its ok! :) but the other ppl need to calm down i can easily tell it was a joke
KinderSurprise chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
You are really strange. I like the Fan-Fiction, though.
kcsas chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
XD The summary was funny. The story was funny. I think you should've seperated it out into paragraphs, though; it would've looked longer. It also should be longer! *foams at mouth* Ish funny!
Ai Higeki chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! . I like it and I don't. I liked it because it wasn't Peach Girl and it was way to out of character to be true. I didn't like it...well, I dunno, so I guess I liked it..?
random Kiley and Momo fan chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
You should be kidding. If not:

Kiley is NOT JUST SOME CUTE/HOT MANGA CHARACTER for you to attach yourself to! If you knew any better, it'd be MOMO on that bike, and your desperate self being ready to be kissed, still Momo saying 'desperate fangirl!'. Because that's what you ARE, yet, not a PEACH GIRL fan... Sick... And your other stories imply that as well... Or maybe it's just me...

Alright, enough of my ranting. But. If you haven't read the manga, I strongly suggest that you read it! Sorry, I'm in a horrible mood. But you should.
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
you're my new favorite person on the internet. great post.
Angelic Rogue chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
I thought the other reviewers were over-reacting a bit. It's too silly to be a common Mary-Sue. I thought it was amusing, but could have been better if more effort had been put into it. Could have been funny.
Kileys woman chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
WOW this story rock write some mre im a huge fan maybe not this big though!
xoTheVerdict chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
lol
alchemy dream chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
hmm...yeah, it's kinda strange. maybe if you made it an actualy Fan FIC, and not a paragraph, it would be worth reading. It's hard to cram a story into a paragraph. I know it's light-hearted and whatnot, but I guess we just feel that this isn't the place for things that, light-hearted or dramatic, are not written seriously. And that's the response that you're getting. Not that they don't get that it's 'posed to be funny, but that they feel you didn't take this service, or their time, seriously If you're gonna do it, and put it on , do it right and take your viewers more seriously. Some of your other stuff has some good word choices and whatnot. It would be nice to see some more work from you. I hope this isn't offensive. This isn't long enough to be considered a fic anyways.
The Mourner Ate Meh chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
You and I should hope to god you're just kidding, and that this thing is just meant to push some buttons...if you're for real, then stop with this. It's just sad...and wrong of you to do this if you're serious.

...It's just not right. Torment upon you. I have no constructive critisim for you so I take a small bow, walk away, and pray you write no more. o.o
MonkeySocks chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Oh my gosh.. something tells me you're sort.. of.. a desperate person...