Reviews for Legacy
elenrod chapter 10 . 11/23/2004
cool story...really good chapter

i loved it
Clez chapter 10 . 11/23/2004
Very cool chapter, my friend _ Enjoyed it immensely, and you KNOW I can't wait for another one... but I understand the trials of being a writer, so I shall be patient XD Nice job!

Drakena the Destroyer chapter 9 . 11/11/2004
Luckily Frank and Hyde are still capable of fighting. I happen to be the type who likes freaks, because I'm crazy. Mina could be considered a freak, but since she's a woman, calling her a freak would be offensive. The Beast is a bad freak, he should be dealt with. *cackles*

Do you like fan art? I've done plenty of artwork relating to LXG. I may sound like I'm bragging, but let me explain. If you want, I can draw a picture of Frank for your site. Lately, I'm working on a comic strip for Clez, but I could spare some time doing artwork for someone else.
Clez chapter 9 . 11/1/2004
Hooray! An update! I've been waiting AGES O_O Heheheheh. Loved it all, except I can't imagine Sawyer saying "nicked", but that's probably just me. Can't wait for the Trafalgar combat chapter.

Elenrod chapter 9 . 10/31/2004
That was an awsome story! i love it! please try to update sooner! Wonderful!
Clez chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
Very cool chapter, with some nice pace and flow. Good character dialogue, and I love the way we go from Sawyer's explanation, to Skinner 'despair' to Mina's rallying. Nice flow there, as I said. One thing that's confusing me is, why is Mina hurt so badly? Is there a reason she hasn't healed like she should, like after she was run through in the movie? Hope to see that cleared up. Cool chapter, once again.

Drakena the Destroyer chapter 8 . 9/18/2004
Not bad, good explanation about that psycho. Can't wait to see what they will do to the freak. Henry got better, *taps fingers together Mr. Burns style* excellent.

Uh... just a dumb question. Did you manage getting into my deviantART gallery? I did leave the address several times. *shakes head* Why is it that I must go through so much trouble getting artwork noticed?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 9/17/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible

suggestion for "LXG2004":What about the book series "Artemis Fowl",if you haven't read it try to pick up the first 2 volumes
Elenrod chapter 8 . 9/17/2004
That was a really good chapter...as usal. I like chapters with a lot of dialoge. Chapters with a lot of action are confusing. But ...yeah. Good story, good chapter...good everything.
pucktofaerie chapter 7 . 9/2/2004
Um...is that name supposed to mean something to us? Great little chappy btw. You may want to go back and check something: the line where Mina asks Tom if he could have made the shot is a little screwy, little your words got a little jumbled. Might want to fix that. Can't wait to see what's next. Keep up the great work and update soon.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 9/1/2004
great work,please update ASAP,I foprgot I aked about "Kill Bill" in my last review so I asked about it in my review for "LXG:2004"(you really should rent the 2 volume move it is great
Kaudrim chapter 7 . 8/29/2004
OK great chapter I loved. But I'm missing something who is Moran?
Drakena the Destroyer chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
Hi, sorry I'm not logged in to review, I only log in when I update my own work. Amusing bit with the Beast's identity. Poor Henry got all scratched up, hope he gets better.

Oh yeah, the location of my art, I'll list my deviantART userpage address below. I've done several LXG fan art pics, so feel free to browse around.
tonianne chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
awesome chapter. I love it. You definitely did not dissapoint me with this chapter. I can't wait until the next one.
Clez chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
Even better chapter! Squee! You know I won't say no to a bit of Tom Sawyer appearance, especially this kind... t'was very good, my friend, and I hope the rest of the League wake up soon... or else we're all doomed! O.O Heh, just kidding. Cool revelation ;)

63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »