Reviews for Legacy
Clez chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
Very cool chapter, my friend. Loved it - but of course, you knew I would. I liked Mycroft's attitude, and am now off to read the next chapter.

Elenrod chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
Cool Chapter... Thanks for putting all the Mina and Tom bits in...that was lovely. Um... keep it up, i really enjoy it.
tonianne chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
this story is beyond amazing. I love it and can't wait until the next chapter, which I'm sure will be written as beautifully as the last few chapters have been.
pucktofaerie chapter 6 . 8/13/2004
Great little chapter. can't wait to see what happens once the league wakes up. keep up the great work and update soon.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible

suggestion for "LXG 2004" maybe you could have a small crossover with the movie "Kill Bill"
Elenrod chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
Good chapter. It could have been better, because my two favorite characters (Tom and Mina) were lets say, busy. Well... yeah. If they had more to say (especially to each other) then It would have been a GREAT chapter.
Drakena the Destroyer chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
Oh, poor Edward, getting beaten around like that. Whoo, Frank and Logan, gotta love those guys. Yikes, everyone better get back on their feet soon, that monster sure isn't good news.

Hm... I drew this Van Helsing/LXG crossover pic titled Men and Monsters, Victor Frankenstien & monster along with Jekyll & Hyde. It makes sense, since both stories are about men and monsters. I happen to like drawing lots of pics of Henry, I might think about drawing a halarious Mary-Sue bashing comic strip featuring Henry. Gotta go, have art to do! gallery
pucktofaerie chapter 5 . 8/8/2004
well now. that was interesting. let me guess-the Beast was in league with M (pardon the pun) and basically is the result of the entire league put together, even with Tom and Quatermain's gun skills. Somewhere in the right universe? Can't wait to see what's next. keep up the great work and update soon.
Clez chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
ACK! Many of the League unconscious! Not good! VERY BAD! O.O We need to kick this guy's ass... darn it... update soon! .O

Clez chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
Why, why, why, why, WHY did it take me so long to a) realise you'd updated this and b) figure out who Logan is _ *facepalms* Excellent part, btw, and I loved the line about Tom watching Mina take flight. _

Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible
Elenrod chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
I don't get it. Why did H. shoot mina? did he mean to? Please try to update sooner. i love this story. Tom carried mina. aw. YAY. G
pucktofaerie chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
Interesting. Can't wait to see what's next. and Hugh Jackmon's Van Helsing would work into the League's timeline, unless you've done something funky to it-the movie is either in 1900 or 1890, something like that. keep up the great work and update soon.
Elenrod chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
YAY! Please keep it up! I LOVE the Tom and Mina bits. I feel so bad for logan though. Poor him. (Poor Rose also)
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible-is this beast 'Dog' or Sabertooth
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »