Reviews for Legacy
Elenrod chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
Please keep it up! I love it, even if it is a bit gross. More between Tom and Mina Please!
Clez chapter 3 . 7/6/2004
IT LET ME REVIEW! AATT LLAASSTT! Sorry, gr... *kicks * Anyone, this chapter was awesome. Really set up an air of tension, and the reactions of the League to the body, where they had been so confident and almost nonchalant before seeing it, was awesome. Even Jekyll... well, he's rather timid, isn't he? Heh. Loved it, and can't WAIT for more...

Clez
Sweetdeath04 chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
WHO! I found A LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN! This is the first LXG fic ive read an it rox!
pucktofaerie chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
Whoa...an super-Hyde? That's asking for trouble. Though i kinda think that Wolverine could take Hyde in a fight...I don't know. It would be interesting. Think you'll ever add Van Helsing to this little mix? That would be cool. anywho, can't wait to see what's next. Keep up the great work and update soon.
daveykins chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
The beast seems to have something in common with the Predator with its passion for skuls and spines :(

Now that would be a tricky enemy to deal with.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible and also try to update "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen 2004"

just please take a look at the four Batman movies, the first X-Men movie,and both Spider-Man movies(second one comes out June 30th)they might work out better
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible-was wondering if you would use the movie versions of the characters I suggested

for a story(those are the versions I am most familiar with)
pucktofaerie chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
This is getting good. Since I haven't read all of your earlier fics, who is Frank? Anyone I'd know? Can't wait to see what's next. Keep up the great work and update soon.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
wow ok am little confused at the newest characters. Logan I take to be Wolverine from X-Men and Hartdegen from HG Welles 'The Time Machine' who are Terry and Frank?

That aside this story rocks, keep it up. Thanks for the compliments on Rest in Peace. Am still working away at it. :- )
Accendo Caliendrum chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Bloody fantastic! Loving it! I never can resist a story w/ some1's spine lyin' in the middle of the road... :) write lots more, s'il-vous-plait!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
wow thats great writing. Nice opener. Can't wait to see what happens next :- )
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible-in this story or the one I suggested please don't kill off any of the main good guys
queerquail chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Gimme gimme never gets! How sad for James, you killed him in the first chapter! The spine thing is just scary though...
funyun chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
His spine laying in front of him... VERY lovely. Very nice, actually. I would be very impressed and rather scared by a monster that could be so precise as to rip out a spine whole. Nice job, introducing a character like that, even if you did kill him very promptly afterwards. Isn't it amazing how scary transformation creatures always tend to keep their pants on so they don't get R ratings?
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Ew...gross ending! But this is really good and interesting, I'm curious to know what's happening in London. Please update soon!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »