Reviews for Unspoken Whispers
Qikdaelun chapter 3 . 3/30
But Zak and him have eternity.

JQIIDNQPRN2O4Y19,/£84, ¥183%8%,

Oh. My. Freaking. Goodness.

At first I was like, awww thats so sweet!

Than I'm like. ..you killed Zak? Why couldn’t you have taken Anko? No offense. But not Zakkkkkkkkk :, (

Than that line. Awwww

I'm sure Zak is happy wherever he is.
KoalaPowers chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
That was so brilliant I dont know if Im crying because it was so beautifully written or Zak or your perfect characterization of Naruto or ramen with miso topping or...EVERYTHING IS GREAT.
subterranea23 chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
I just cant describe how wonderful this fic is, i had to pause reading it because of my tears you have done a Fantastic job! I am so glad i found you
violetpooka chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
this was so unbelievably wonderful...that you very much for this gem
BelleArcher chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
Amazing.
Korregidora chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
That was...I love it.
jess.c.kong chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
What an interesting take on Iruka's childhood years. I think you did a great job of developing his backstory and interpreting what kind of events made him the person he is today. I enjoyed it very much!
fullmetal-meeze chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
wow this is nice. I really like the OCs here, because they seem to fit. I don't think Konohamaru's father would have been a bad person, though. It's a good story, and I like it.
azure1996 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Loved it
Cerebella Kennor chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Very sweet. Your style captures the silence well; I don't know if it's the lack of paragraphs, or the blunt, short sentences, but you really convey the quiet well. And the ending was like a ray of sunlight peeking out on a cloudy day. Soft and warm, but not overwhelming or unbearably bright.
ActuallyNevis chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Oh, what a simply lovely little three-chapter story. You made me cry! I really lovely this. Very very good. I really liked Zak, even though he was an OC, what a really good story. Thank-you very much. You're a wonderful storyteller.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
You're OC's were beautiful. Really beautiful.
Nobody 165 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
so beautiful
monel.bed chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
well that was cute but soooooo sad !
out-in-the-cold chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Oh My God! This story was so painfully wonderful it brought tears to my eyes! No joke! I'm usually adverse to this much angst because it depresses me, but i couldn't stop reading. This is a really touching and beautiful story, but i need to go watch some looney tunes now or i'm gonna cry.

Keep up the amazingly awesome work! :)