Reviews for Unspoken Whispers
Ta-tu chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
I'm so nine years late to the KakaIru bandwagon. (Yes, I'm bemoaning my fate. I can't help it). If only...

*sigh*

This story was so lovely. I really hoped that Ko would have stayed with Iruka-chan. However, I understand moving on. Though, I love the imagery at the end. Especially, how hopeful it was. A fitting beginning for two intense individuals who feel deeply.

As usual, you don't disappoint with your kick-ass writings. Seriously, the way you portray Iruka is perfect. I can feel every iota of emotion, and pain and I'm able to empathize with him. I love how you focus on Iruka, because frankly too many writers ignore him and focus more on Kakashi. Finally, someone who balances both symbiotically - thats you, cher. So, thank you. Good luck.

Your the epitome of superlative! I'm truly left in awe of how captivating you are at writing, and constantly astounded. Kudos.

Au revoir until next time. Xo :) 333

Ps. I really hope you write a story where these two love-lorn morons meet at a young age. You would totally kick-ass if you did, cher. Ciao
Ta-tu chapter 2 . 9/6/2017
My heart...it hurts. I am completely engrossed now.

Ugh. Where was I nine years ago. You still would be here, and I would have still had my ffnet account. Oh, well. Spilled milk yadda yadda. I have a feeling the third chapter is gonna make me cry...

Ok, here I go...see you on the other side. 33
Qikdaelun chapter 3 . 3/30/2017
But Zak and him have eternity.

JQIIDNQPRN2O4Y19,/£84, ¥183%8%,

Oh. My. Freaking. Goodness.

At first I was like, awww thats so sweet!

Than I'm like. ..you killed Zak? Why couldn’t you have taken Anko? No offense. But not Zakkkkkkkkk :, (

Than that line. Awwww

I'm sure Zak is happy wherever he is.
KoalaPowers chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
That was so brilliant I dont know if Im crying because it was so beautifully written or Zak or your perfect characterization of Naruto or ramen with miso topping or...EVERYTHING IS GREAT.
subterranea23 chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
I just cant describe how wonderful this fic is, i had to pause reading it because of my tears you have done a Fantastic job! I am so glad i found you
violetpooka chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
this was so unbelievably wonderful...that you very much for this gem
BelleArcher chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
Amazing.
Korregidora chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
That was...I love it.
jess.c.kong chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
What an interesting take on Iruka's childhood years. I think you did a great job of developing his backstory and interpreting what kind of events made him the person he is today. I enjoyed it very much!
fullmetal-meeze chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
wow this is nice. I really like the OCs here, because they seem to fit. I don't think Konohamaru's father would have been a bad person, though. It's a good story, and I like it.
azure1996 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Loved it
Cerebella Kennor chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Very sweet. Your style captures the silence well; I don't know if it's the lack of paragraphs, or the blunt, short sentences, but you really convey the quiet well. And the ending was like a ray of sunlight peeking out on a cloudy day. Soft and warm, but not overwhelming or unbearably bright.
ActuallyNevis chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Oh, what a simply lovely little three-chapter story. You made me cry! I really lovely this. Very very good. I really liked Zak, even though he was an OC, what a really good story. Thank-you very much. You're a wonderful storyteller.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
You're OC's were beautiful. Really beautiful.
Nobody 165 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010