Reviews for Yomi's Companion: the Edited version
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
That was really good. I'm usually not into AU stuff, but this was very well done. Thank you. *off the read the sequel*
Snow Maiden25 chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
Its ok.. but I highly doubt Yomi would ever use the word "Fuck!"

He is too high class, another thing is that you made Yomi do things he can't do because he is blind. Such as "Stare into Kurama's eyes" Just remember to watch for that sort of thing in the future.

Yomi is a bit out of character.

Still good though.
Crimson.Wish chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Sweet..This is a fun story! .
Silvermane1 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
cool
Count Napula chapter 8 . 12/17/2005
0.0 Ooh... ahh... pretty demons in love, how sweet!
Morbid-Obsession chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
great story! i loved it!can't wait to read the sequel!_
Chishio Ame chapter 8 . 3/22/2005
i like it but i probably would have liked the unedited version more but sadly adultff isnt working for me so if you could email it to me i would sincerly love it but you dont have to it was just a sugestion
hateyoujason chapter 8 . 8/13/2004
Ai! I MUST read this sequel! ::insert manic laughter here:: I MUSt have my Yaoi! KuramaxHiei ficcies are the greatest! we! anyway, keep up the good work!

*~*SU!*~*
kitfreaks chapter 8 . 7/6/2004
pray tell, whats the sequel called
Black Heart Dragon 17 chapter 8 . 7/5/2004
Great fic.
angel of darkness flame chapter 8 . 6/4/2004
aw that sucks, thats the ending and i've already read the sequal... :( you should write more to the sequal please! **beggs alot w/ pouty lip and puppy dog eyes**!
Spiraling Vortex chapter 7 . 6/4/2004
Ooh! Sneaky Yomi! How is Kurama going to deal with it?
angel of darkness flame chapter 7 . 6/2/2004
good chpater! _ good good good! i never expected that to happen! keep writing keep writing!
angel of darkness flame chapter 6 . 6/2/2004
aw how sweet, that was a good chpater, you must update it soon! 0_0
angel of darkness flame chapter 5 . 6/2/2004
ou! thats a good ending, im so glad theres one more chapter for me to read! _ i have an idea who it was :D