Reviews for The Steward's Coup
Susan W chapter 20 . 11/7/2004
Excellent ending chapter! Everything was neatly wrapped up. Sad to see this end, I just hope there are more stories in your head waiting to be written.

I loved the blushing elf and the take charge Steward. Would love to see those 2, including Gimli and Eowyn, working together to bring Ithilien back to it's former beauty.

Thanks for writing a great story.
IceAngel7 chapter 20 . 11/7/2004
I've loved this tale from the start. I knew from the very first chapter that it would be a great story. Everything was rounded off beautifully and completed with a nice blend of happyness and justice. Thanks so much for all the work you've put in and for taking it right to the end so well. I can't wait to see your next creation :)

IceAngel
lindahoyland chapter 20 . 11/7/2004
This a wonderful story with a great ending. I just loved the wat you depicted the relationship between Aragorn and Faramir ,especially the way Aragorn cals Faramir "Little Brother"

I do hope you will write more stories about them.

Thank you for a great story which i shall miss.
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 20 . 11/7/2004
I know it's cliche, but I really do love a happy ending. :) So you're going to write more stories, right?
Susan W chapter 19 . 10/24/2004
Beautifully written! Faramir and Aragorn have come a long way in their friendship in such a short time. That last part was truly Faramir as he personally had to see that Aragorn was alright before he himself could rest.

Gimli is as always gruff, but soft-hearted. The dwarf puts up a good front.

Update soon!
Raksha The Demon chapter 19 . 10/23/2004
Good description of Aragorn's harrowing ordeal.

Why didn't Faramir go see Corrin after Aragorn was found? If not for Corrin, Aragorn would have died alone in that makeshift tomb.

Looking forward to more!
Claudette chapter 19 . 10/23/2004
Wonderful - I am so glad they managed to find the King before it was too late (Good job he's a Dunedain - 3 days without water is enough to kill a normal man, never mind do serious damage - and Aragorn survived for 4. guess that's because he was unconscious for a good amount of time.)

So, now hopefully Aragorn gets to wake up with Faramir sleeping by his bedside and gets to see how much Faramir has worried about him in his absence.

Good writing - really enjoying this. Keep up the good work.

Claudette
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 19 . 10/23/2004
aw...poor exhausted Faramir... I'm glad they found Aragorn!

(one tiny little thing- you misspelled palantir.)
lindahoyland chapter 19 . 10/22/2004
Another wonderful chapter,this story is just excellent and I could feel the despair and desparation.

I'm so glad you let Faramir see Aragorn before the end of the chapter,he should have been allowed to at once !
Ithil-valon chapter 19 . 10/22/2004
OH, I didn't want this chapter to end!

I had to laugh at them fumbling around looking for keys to the book cabinet when Gimli could have made short work of it with his ax! :)

I'm glad it was Gimli that found the King.

Your last paragraph provided a very moving picture of the love and loyalty between Aragorn and Faramir.

I just can't say enough how very much I enjoy this story and how good I find your writing.
quillon chapter 18 . 10/20/2004
Fantastic! Nice to see Faramir proving that he is able to do whatever is necessary to see Aragorn home again, despite the fact that torture obviously disturbs him greatly. And good for Tamir! He's becoming quite the well-rounded OC! Keep up the excellent work!
quillon chapter 17 . 10/20/2004
What a chapter! I'm sorry that I didn't read it sooner. An emotional rollercoaster that had me bawling like a baby when Faramir and Eowyn said goodbye to their loved ones while tossing the flowers into the Anduin (my husband now thinks I'm mental...thanks a lot! ;)) to the surprise, cliffhanger ending. Thank goodness you've already posted chapter 18, and I'm off to read it now!
Karoliina chapter 18 . 10/19/2004
Excellent stuff! I'm on tenterhooks...
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 18 . 10/16/2004
Yes! Have him show his quality!

I like how tough Faramir's being in this one, but also that he's disturbed at the measures that need to be taken.
Rosie26 chapter 17 . 10/16/2004
Ooh, great chapter - riveting in fact. Excellent.

And I love the way you describe Faramir's introduction to emotional love.
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »