Reviews for Token
Nozomi chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I've said this before on fm_alchemist, but I really, really like this. And I don't get to read much Al/Winry outside of Roy/Ed fics, so this is twice as nice. . Oh, and congratulations on winning the AnimeFEST contest. This definitely deserved it.

Cheers!

Nozomi
digitalized chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
*eyes sparkle* This was true art! I loved the unexpectedly funny moments, like Hawkeye's help and Alicia-chan XD imimitating Uncle Roy. Kami-sama, I couldn't breathe because I was so busy laughing. Now I'm drugged the grand dose of fluff! *heart*
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Aww how sweet. Winry's a lucky girl. _
Arianna Cross chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
This is so heartwarming. Winry. *sniffles* Ed and Al. How cute! How utterly cute!
T3h Toby-Chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Wow! That was just... perfect! Great timing and clever writing. It was so cute. My favorite line was "... and maybe a pony." I could see Hawkeye saying that. The MiniSkirt thing was priceless too.

Keep up the good work. In the mean time, this one goeth upon my favorites list.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
LOVE IT! :D poor Al needed all the help he could get, eh? good to know Roy was good for something! XD
Regatto chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Oh! This is such a sweet and tender story! Al is so lovable, I just want to hug him. *sighs* I am glad Wintry loved her present! _
cOokIng PoT chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
one of the rare FMA fics which has been beautifully crafted. I enjoyed reading this thoroughly as a great friendship between these three was illustrated very well. Beautiful piece of work. Keep it up!
Kaya chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
That was a swweet story. Although it wasn't the most emotional fanfiction I've read, I'm totally in love with your writing style. You use a variety of choice words and phrases that I find extremely amusing, and you write with incredibly precise and *gasp* proper grammar. Astonishing, considering today's "average" writers of Naruto fanfiction... But this was certainly a welcomed treat, and I'd love to see more FMA fanfiction from you. D

Oh yes, and to point out and snicker over the miniskirt adventure...

"'Something you'll never wear, 'Licia-chan, because if you do I'll have to neuter all the teenaged boys in the city. AND Roy Mustang...'" ...Priceless. XD
Mystic chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
"And perhaps a pony" I just about died at this line. It comes across with the same shocking bluntness as Hawkeye's line that Mustang was useless in the rain.

This was a really sweet story. Your version of Pinako is hilarious... she reminds me of certain relatives...
Gemini1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Ooh, very sweet and well-written. Bravo!
Tankred chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Wooh.. That was good, that was really good, I liked it very much, where'd Al get such skills from, tho?
Jaelle chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Okay, I hate to say it but aw... so SWET!

And so appropriate a gift too! Trust Ed to come through without really paying attention, and Al to add the personal touches that made it just perfect. Loved the Hawkeye and Mustang characterisation too, and HUGHES! OMG! Hughes should know better than to let Alicia hang around Roy... bwahahahaha! Miniskirts!
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
'A birthday present for Winry... So i see. Alphonse was trying to think of something that he can give to his childhood friend... It took him quite a while to do so. Edward has inadventently. Luck for him and Alphonse. A wrench at the end... Well, Happy Birthday, Winry Rockwell.'

This is good, dude... Keep up the good work. I'm sure that the one you have sent for the competition will be better than this. Best of luck to you on the competition, man...
kirise chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I am sorely, sorely resisting the tempation to squeal "OMG CUTE!" at you, mainly because that is not proper feedback, however gratifying it may be. But let's just say the thought's there in the back of my mind.

This is a really satisfying piece, and I felt that the characterizations were well done. You managed to get Al's embarrased inquiry just right; not at all over the top.

I hope to see more in the future! (It makes me happy I have you on author alert for other things.)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2