Reviews for Zero 2
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
i love zero 2. tatiana.a95 (gmail ending)
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Omg poor ken. He must be heart broken. Matt is so evil!
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
please update soon
Lyserg-chan chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
CONTINUE! How will it work out for Tai and Ken?

I REALLY look foward to next chapter!
The Elven Archer of Rivendell chapter 12 . 6/13/2007
Okay Sen-tay, Get off your ass and write more! you've had three years to finish this. Time to add another chapter! Or three. just get up and listen to some music and finish this!
RumorUnderOath chapter 6 . 4/11/2007
lol very nice cant wait to red more.
Cinful aka Miricles-3 chapter 11 . 1/13/2005
Holy sh*t, I TOTALLY forgot this was in my e-mail. SO SO SO SO sorry i never reviewed ;_;.
digigirl-izumi chapter 12 . 10/31/2004
yay! Dai & Teekz r back 2gether! but now Tai has some explaining 2 do 2 poor Ken! ACK! MUST...READ...NEXT...CHAPPIE! UPDATE SOONLY PLZ!*givez u lotz of nice thingz* _ i luv this ficcie!
Nathanaelle chapter 12 . 10/23/2004
GREAT!

your style, your plot, your grammar the story as awhole just great.

Really, this is close to perfection.

I love your story!

I love Takeru/Daisuke!

...but I don't think Takuya's that much of a slut...

anyway... this is fiction, right? So, great story!

xoxoxoxox
LoveSovereign chapter 12 . 10/6/2004
Matt does seem a lott ooc, but this is your story, and it is good, so I really think you do not have to worry.

Good job!
Lil Gold Fishie chapter 12 . 10/4/2004
O_O no! now ken's pissed too? :( poor tai. stupid takuya. and i usually like him too. *pouts*

still, good chap, as always. teeks and dai are togeder again, phew, i was gettin worried there! stupid matt, lol. don't like the sight of dai bawling his eyes out...poor dai-chan *huggles dai-chan*

ooh, wanna know what happens next, hope u update soon! i'll keep checkin ur lj too. byes!
doos chapter 9 . 9/2/2004
cool like it write more
Azure Rose chapter 10 . 9/1/2004
oh congratz! Zero 2 is ace please tell me whan its updated! _
digigirl-izumi chapter 9 . 8/17/2004
i actually read this yesterday morning, but i didn't have time 2 review it... newayz, OH EVIL CLIFFIE! EVIL! but that'z ok... a new friend, huh? hehe, i thought Ken might be her online friend! yay! i waz right! i luv his shirt! that'z hilarious! O newayz, ACK! TEEKZ & DAI R FIGHTING! NO MORE BAND? NO! ACK! MUST...KNOW.. WHAT...HAPPENZ! i can't wait 4 the next chappie 2 find out what happenz 2 the band. r they really through? or can Tai and Ken get Teekz & Dai back 2gether? ACK! EVIL EVIL SUSPENCE! *chasez suspence w/ a blowtorch* wait.. iz that posible? *blinx* newayz... *givez u lotz of really nice thingz* UPDATE SOONLY PLS!
digigirl-izumi chapter 8 . 8/13/2004
YAY! THEY KISSED! FINALLY! _ uh oh, Ken-chan has compatition! oh... Tai-chan has a lot 2 think about. going away 4 a week? what will Ken do w/o him? what will Tai do w/o Ken? oh...suspense! damn, i wish i had time 2 read the next chappie now! *criez* well, ja ne! *givez u lotz of nice thingz*