Reviews for Two's Company
lsass.exe chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Adorable! And I seam to be working my way through your longer oneshots...
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
awesome. love the pairing.
Dogma-Rocks98 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
m sports and femmeslash, it just doesn't get any better
Marquess Dawn chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Aw! Just so...aw
Nyuufish chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
aw! so cute!
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
that was the sweetest thing i've ever read. i love good femslash, and this was the best i've ever read. i love your writing so much, and you wite so much. i love a good one shot, and you also have plenty of those. pretty much, i adore everything you write.
Jess Tiggs chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Yay fluff! Simple and well written goodness. _
Celena Kanzaki chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Sweet! I love the conversational tone. Definitely an addition to my favorite stories list.
selectclientele chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Ohh. That's *beautiful* Just gorgeous. Oh, wow, I adore it.
Riv chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
V. sweet story and excellently written. Made me smile after reading depressive things for the last few hours. Well done yo!
from-the-soul chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
! loved this story :) very interesting and well written. I really good insight into katie :) I love the pairing too! well done!
Gypsy Esmerelda chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
That was simply adorable, I loved it
RainbowShadow90 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
One word: CUTE! It was a really adorable story, and I loved the way you ended it. Keep it up!
Sweet Honey-sempai chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Normally I like George/Alicia, but they're kinda down there on the list of favorite couples. This was very cute and seemed pretty natural, (I guess that's because I'm not a judgemental person) even though I've never thought of Alicia/Katie before. Hey, a touch of the obligatory Fred/Angelina didn't hurt, either!

Very cute and well-written.