Reviews for The Love Apocolypse
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
This was so adorable! I wish I could have seen Spike's reaction to Buffy saying that!
ShinyK chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Ridic how well the lingo matches the show. Just putting it out there
livingdeadgirl789 chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
good job. i enjoyed this story despite getting a bit confused lol. bravo!
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 10 . 12/27/2004
hey love the story altho i thought it was a bit unfinished.
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
hey excellent so far lolz. well...y was tara stutterin? she didn reali do dat in da show from wut i saw...did she?
Farah chapter 10 . 10/6/2004
My poor Xander! Thank God he walked again! Never hurt the Xan-man!
HilarysNumber1Fan chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Great Fic! Write more fics nd good stuff lik dat! ~*HaLlA*~-Cor
jobe chapter 10 . 9/30/2004
great ending. try a sequel if ur up to it. hehe. thanx for the great fic! hopin for some more. hehe
jobe chapter 9 . 9/30/2004
lol. hafta agree w/ ya there. me gusta spike tambien. hehe. so, here's my reveiw. im expecting a full action packed ending. and it better really good. hehe. cant wait for the next chapter!
Seeke3 chapter 10 . 9/30/2004
no prob another fanstatic chapter by the way :-)

BriAiken chapter 10 . 9/29/2004 moving...I think I'm gonna cry! This was great! I loved this so much! Possibly my favorite chapter! But, TOUCHED Xander! And almost killed Anya! Whazzamattawitu? lol, j/k Oh, and when Xander walked again, it was like that little boy in the Secret Garden. Mwahahha...sorry, just random there. Oh, and how come you didn't have Dawn's foot catch on fire instead of Spike's? Just pondering...*scratches head* Oh...and in the next chap can we like have Buffy and Spike have hanky panky, chica chica boom boom? That'd be SO COOL! Not go in detail, duh, but, say they did it? Mwahahah...sorry. Anyway, I talk a lot. I ADORE your story, glad you like my Clay fanfic, and am looking forward to my b-day party too. K, update more.
electricgurl chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
OH wow!A new TARA i like it up ;) can't wait for more...
jobe chapter 9 . 9/9/2004
i cried when i watched the finale too. thank god for 'angel'. got my dose of spike from there. hehe. great chapter. continue!
Seeke3 chapter 9 . 9/9/2004
hey i love ur story and u have to write more immediately How did Tara get that much power?
ObsessiveClayFan chapter 9 . 9/8/2004
HOLY CLAYMATES! You ended it...there? What's your problem? lol...just joking. That was amazing! You never cease to amaze me, young Skywalker. One day you will be a true Jedi. lol Anyway...the dialouge, the emotion, how it all ties together...that was just...WOW! I am TRUELY amazed! Please don't hurt anyone! But can kill her, she's a loser... But you come near my Xan Man, I will personally kick your anus! Please update again! Luv ya...(but not in a Tara/Willow way) :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »