Reviews for Solace
chase young's daughter chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
WOW!

I like it!

Update soon ]

Maybe you could put about what he would do to Anna to make her pay ?
Anne la Jordanie chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
An interesting take on Dracula and his Brides. That he wants to escape the Devil is a strange idea.
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wow, you should've written a Threesome with Marishak in it. I really want to see how he does *THAT*!
Pirate TomRebecca chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
That was super sweet, and it is terrible that Dracula isn't able to feel for Marishka. I hope you would right more on this cause its pretty hot!
A Happily Crazy Person Called Aleera chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
wow...that was good. a bit short, yes, but awesomely written. although (hinting name) i was a bit disappointed with verona being the favorite, but i kno it makes sense :D. hopin for another chappie/ficcie, whatever, ive read like...2 of ur fanfics already. :D
Miki292 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Dracula likes his wives a lot doesn't he. That's really sweet.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I enjoyed reading this and it has given me a few ideas to fit into my ficpress story. i do notice that you seem repeatitive. you dont use the same words but you describe the same thing in different ways a few times over and it is distracting myself and most likely a few others from the main subject for instance you are constantly telling us that the bride verona knows what he wants, this you constantly tell us in nearly every paragraph.

on the other hand it is a good story and i hope you continue the 'Sexual' side of dracula.
The Acid Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Really great story. Your description is superb, your grammer is perfect. You are truly a good writer, something that's rare on FF. Anyways, I loved this story. I saw only one spelling error. You missed an 'n' in the word 'Then'. It says "The Verona moved her head..." LOL. Other than that, perfect. Kudos.
Alexa.G chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
This was unusual. Made me blush real bad, too.
TheMoosey chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Well now. That was some story. A really good story. I'm so glad they picked Richard Roxborough for the part, and you continued my "gladness" *shrugs* It's like one in the morning. Your portrayal of Dracula was amazing. As accurate as I would have put it. Very possesive.

Moose
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Oh wow, that was great. Very well portrayed, especially Verona's relationship to Dracula (I always thought she was the oldest...) and to Aleera. All in all, a great look at Dracula and his brides!

~ Verona
Luwana-Fluff-Dragon chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Both new fics great as usual, though I must admit too short for my liking! Keep writing! :)
siren chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
i've read all three of your van helsing fics and they're all just wonderful!
Lisa Jane chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Gorgeous, that was written beautifully (and I am not freaked out, though nothing freaks me out)
RWThunder chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Finally! You realize practically everyone abuses Dracula's character when they write...but not you. Very nice

Thunder