Reviews for Hell's Angel
Meow Cute and Fluffy chapter 24 . 11/5/2013
Awww, I'm sad it's over. I'm happy I read it. I'm thrilled about the ending. Now, I'm sad again because I already finished it. I loved the story!
cookie.panda-roo chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
awhhhh, such a cute story! :)
Jae Shin chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Hmm... Things in this chapter seemed a little... abrupt, shall we say. Good concept overall, but the flowing of the chapter could have been smoother. _
But I'm loving the general plot overall.
Team InuKag all the way
Guest chapter 24 . 12/10/2012
please do more im dieing here i feel lost without thius fanfic PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU ! DO MORE ;_;
Nezumi-24-7 chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
i think you should do a mix of both of them you know a Romance/Comedy/Drama/Angst; Light at first, turns darker as the story progresses, drama story. Happy ending i think that would be amazing.
Lord-Inuyasha-Gellert chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
you have that from friends
pinklover101 chapter 24 . 12/29/2011
OH my god! We were planning for "Grave of Fireflies" here, weren't we? Thank God people voted for the sad ending!
pinklover101 chapter 23 . 12/29/2011
WHY KAGOME? WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK THE RIGHT HAND? Oh well. We know it'll happen eventually, so I can wait for now. This was one of your best. Really well written, with a good plot idea. The grammar was good as well. _ But "Grave of Fireflies" is still your best.
pinklover101 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Your poor dog! I'm so sorry! BTW, I've read most of your stories and I love them all. Too bad you don't write anymore. :/
Faaaaaaawk chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
BRILLIANT !
InuEared Miko of Darkness chapter 24 . 10/2/2011
AWWW! Love it! Y did u stop writing (cryin pout) AT THE BEGINNING WITH YOU!
l0v3s1ckf00l chapter 24 . 12/25/2010
sooo i know this is more than a few years old. but i jus wanted to tell ya that i loved thnis fic and you did an amazing job with it :)
Looove chapter 24 . 9/26/2010
GOOD JOB.! I LOVED IT.!
inuyashalovekagome4alltime chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
omg! i this story! its really good! :)
AnimePunk23 chapter 24 . 6/4/2010
Wow. This story was really good! This chapter kinda caught me off guard though. but that's what made it better. Overall story was great!
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »