Reviews for Kneazles, Anyone?
dramoin lover chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
Funny ending I chapter one . i like the part the potrait said of corse you can dear .keep up the good work ; )
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
(i am writing some constructive critisism, so please don't take this personally. )

When reading this fanfic I've noticed that instead of saying "Hermione" or "Draco" or "Ginny", for example, you tend to use phrases such as "the brunette", "the prefect", "the brown eyed girl", "the blonde", "the taller of the two", or "the latter" very often.
It may be me personally, but I find this a little bit off-putting. I am continuing reading though because the plot is very good and you are a very talented writer.
I am simply pointing this out because, as the reader, i find it slightly repetitive, irrelevant and a tad confusing, so others may too. This could mean people stop reading your stories (which is a real shame because they are very good).

I hope I have not hurt or annoyed you in anyway, I am just giving you constructive criticism to help ypu improve your writing :) I will be reading more of your fan fictions :)
Nina chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
I spent a couple hours of my Saturday reading your history, and I did enjoy it. Of course I would never expect a rubber duck! Haha, hilarious. And the teapot song, God, I can even imagine the scene. You wrote this so long ago, but I hope you keep writing things till now. Very talented. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
WHAT? I WAS SOOOOOO SCARED WHEN YOU SAID THE END IS SAD. BUT IT WAS HAAAAAAPY!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
This is really good
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Abandon all hope
Carling chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
It's funny, this story was completed around the time my baby daughter was a month old. She is now 8 years old. The author was apparently a student in high school or perhaps college when this was written. I'd love to know how things have changed for the author in the 8 years since this story was completed. I hope you are still writing. This story shows promise for talents you had 8 years ago that I hope you've kept developing since then. I laughed out loud quite a bit. The characterizations of canon characters were skewed for humor but still recognizable and therefore good enough to keep me immersed in the story. It was a fun read. Ginny was a riot. I wish she'd shown that much signs of life in canon.

I don't know why but the Snape references choked me with laughter when I least expected it. Especially the little joke part in Tonks's class when drunken Trelawny burst in and made her comment about Snape. Unfortunately I was eating when I got to the part about Snape's hairy, hairy legs. My lunch did not go down as well as I would have liked!
Draco mudiliar chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
where is harry in this picture...
Chantelle chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Isn't Cho Chang from Hufflepuff?
Lover Not A Fighter chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
'My rubber ducky! She KNOWS!' Priceless _ I literally burst out with laughter, which was kind of awkward as I was in the middle of my brother's tuition. Really great and funny, just halfway through the story _~
Bob chapter 15 . 6/21/2010
I love this story! Keep up the great work.
RhiMayFAN chapter 15 . 2/17/2010
SHE DID RECORD IT!

SO funny!
RhiMayFAN chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
Aw, that was funny, she should have taped it!

Isn't it funny that over 5 years later, this is still getting reviews?