Reviews for Kneazles, Anyone?
Nina chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
I spent a couple hours of my Saturday reading your history, and I did enjoy it. Of course I would never expect a rubber duck! Haha, hilarious. And the teapot song, God, I can even imagine the scene. You wrote this so long ago, but I hope you keep writing things till now. Very talented. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
WHAT? I WAS SOOOOOO SCARED WHEN YOU SAID THE END IS SAD. BUT IT WAS HAAAAAAPY!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
This is really good
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Abandon all hope
Carling chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
It's funny, this story was completed around the time my baby daughter was a month old. She is now 8 years old. The author was apparently a student in high school or perhaps college when this was written. I'd love to know how things have changed for the author in the 8 years since this story was completed. I hope you are still writing. This story shows promise for talents you had 8 years ago that I hope you've kept developing since then. I laughed out loud quite a bit. The characterizations of canon characters were skewed for humor but still recognizable and therefore good enough to keep me immersed in the story. It was a fun read. Ginny was a riot. I wish she'd shown that much signs of life in canon.

I don't know why but the Snape references choked me with laughter when I least expected it. Especially the little joke part in Tonks's class when drunken Trelawny burst in and made her comment about Snape. Unfortunately I was eating when I got to the part about Snape's hairy, hairy legs. My lunch did not go down as well as I would have liked!
Draco mudiliar chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
where is harry in this picture...
Chantelle chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Isn't Cho Chang from Hufflepuff?
Lover Not A Fighter chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
'My rubber ducky! She KNOWS!' Priceless _ I literally burst out with laughter, which was kind of awkward as I was in the middle of my brother's tuition. Really great and funny, just halfway through the story _~
Bob chapter 15 . 6/21/2010
I love this story! Keep up the great work.
RhiMayFAN chapter 15 . 2/17/2010
SHE DID RECORD IT!

SO funny!
RhiMayFAN chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
Aw, that was funny, she should have taped it!

Isn't it funny that over 5 years later, this is still getting reviews?
RhiMayFAN chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
My rubber ducky? SHE KNOWS

So funny! Really really funny.
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Im already hooked it hil arious