Reviews for Kneazles, Anyone?
Angela Molina chapter 14 . 6/17
Hermione would be 17 by now, not 16.
This chapter makes no sense, namely the part is the great hall. Hermione was in the great hall for breakfast when Ginny comes up behind her and scares her, then after their short conversation they're suddenly in the common room going down to the great hall for supper. Where did all that time go?
Draco has an eagle owl, not an eagle, and Hermione's family are muggles, not muggleborns. Only she is a muggleborn.
Angela Molina chapter 7 . 6/17
Why would Lucius need a carriage? He can apparate.
Angela Molina chapter 4 . 6/17
Why do so many people get Hermione's middle name wrong? For people who claim to be Harry Potter fans, they should already know that her middle name is Jean, not Jane. And if they don't already know, it is one of the simplest facts to figure out, just google her name and it pops right up: Hermione JEAN Granger. If you're going to write fan fiction, do your research first.
Claire chapter 15 . 6/7
Really loved it Mary! This is why I ship Dermione, because of awesome fanfic writers like YOU! (And because I think that they are perfect) Please, Please, PLEASE keep writing your awesomeness so I can read it.
Claire chapter 11 . 6/7
I LOVE IT I would react in the same way if I was Hermione! I would be confused with myself and frustrated. Really nice, keep it up. (Also, making Draco as a softy is a big win. I give this 5 stars )
Claire chapter 8 . 6/7
I'm still laughing about the joke you squeeze in to the "Harry was a confused boy" part. Also, awesome reference to Dobby's tea cosy.
Claire chapter 7 . 6/7
I love this story so far, your style of writing is amazing! What I like about it is that I can imagine something like this actually happening to Draco and Hermione. I really enjoy your fanfics and if you could tell me about some more H.P styled ones, I would really appreciate it.
dramoin lover chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
Funny ending I chapter one . i like the part the potrait said of corse you can dear .keep up the good work ; )
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
(i am writing some constructive critisism, so please don't take this personally. )

When reading this fanfic I've noticed that instead of saying "Hermione" or "Draco" or "Ginny", for example, you tend to use phrases such as "the brunette", "the prefect", "the brown eyed girl", "the blonde", "the taller of the two", or "the latter" very often.
It may be me personally, but I find this a little bit off-putting. I am continuing reading though because the plot is very good and you are a very talented writer.
I am simply pointing this out because, as the reader, i find it slightly repetitive, irrelevant and a tad confusing, so others may too. This could mean people stop reading your stories (which is a real shame because they are very good).

I hope I have not hurt or annoyed you in anyway, I am just giving you constructive criticism to help ypu improve your writing :) I will be reading more of your fan fictions :)
Nina chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
I spent a couple hours of my Saturday reading your history, and I did enjoy it. Of course I would never expect a rubber duck! Haha, hilarious. And the teapot song, God, I can even imagine the scene. You wrote this so long ago, but I hope you keep writing things till now. Very talented. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
WHAT? I WAS SOOOOOO SCARED WHEN YOU SAID THE END IS SAD. BUT IT WAS HAAAAAAPY!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2014