Reviews for Over the Sky
Fabled Frog chapter 8 . 1/21/2016
This pairing always seemed off to me but the way you write it I can't help but love it! Beautiful characterization. I particularly love how you portray Kaoru's relationships with those around her and how she affects those around her, that it's a special thing. Lovely!
nom de plumee chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Hey! New reader here!

This is so stunning! Long years have passed. But, I still wish that maybe you will continue this :')

This is so well written, with fairly description. I was taken much when reading, as if this were being played in anime. The plot doesn't feel rushed at all! I enjoyed reading this in one go. I know this sole review doesn't par with the hard work you did with this fic. But please, if you ever have slightest urge to go back, come back here :')

I bet that many will welcome you :')
Thank you. Thank you for writing until this length; since you could stop writing the chapter before or far before this chapter XD
rycchan chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Hi! I am a new reader of this fic... I just started reading yesterday and finished today... I like it how the story flows. I've read many SouKao fics before but often, their stories are not that much connected to the Rurouni Kenshin series. I'm glad that this is quite close to the series. :)

I've seen that this fic is updated on 08-08-06. It's nearly 6 years since you last updated it. Oh, but I wish that you would update it this time (oh, I really wish that you would). XD

To summarize it all up, I like the story and please update soon. :)

Ry-chan :D
xl3utterflyx chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Are you ever going to update? :(
Poprice chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Oh please update. You are the only one who can write such marvelous story between Kaoru and Sojiro. I saw that you updated this story 3 years ago, and I could only pray and wish that you'll have the heart to continue now... You have a very nice writing style, too by the way. God speed!
Poprice chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
A nice start for a SojiroxKaoru fanfic. ALthough I feel bad for the death of Kenshin, I am interested to know how this unique love team will turn out. I'll read the other chapters now. :)
masaaki chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
omg update.
MagisticalM chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
This story is just..Beautiful,

Heartbreaking...And at the same time heartmending...I jst cudnt stop myself from having to express my veiws to you...
La Nuit Noire chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
Loved it! I've never read a story with this pairing before, but it works! Nice job!
Obsequious101 chapter 8 . 1/9/2008
This is so good and i cant wait for the next chapter! I really like Soujiro but is a storm coming for him and Kaoru? Please update ASAP
Obsequious101 chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
I havent quite finished reading this story yet but just so you know, im glad you didnt make this a love triangle. Dont get me wrong! I love Kaoru and Sano pairings but i think that it may have ruined the feel of the story. Great writing so far! lol
OnePartAngel chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I've finished reading this fic...

OMG! So good!

Too bad it's not yet complete...

ARGH! I want to know what will happen!
IVIaedhros chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
This appears to be permanently dead, but I you deserve some definite kudos for sticking it out as long as you did. It's a good story, even though I sometimes feel as if the characters are a bit too...hallow, as if it doesn't really matter that we're dealing with Soujiro and Kaoru.
masaaki chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
v
kokoronagomu chapter 8 . 9/12/2006
i just now found this story and i'm so happy you didn't give up on it, and i am awed by your writing. i was going to yell at you for murdering kenshin in cold blood but this is so darn good, you have me hooked!

this has such a wonderful flow, the characterizations are very true to the original in the circumstances you've put them in. i especially like the unspoken language between the men surrounding kaoru.

i wonder where sano ran off to...?

ginny