Reviews for Healing in Valinor
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Jestofo chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
"Please, Master Baggins, it would be an honor. After all, how much trouble could two small hobbits be?" thats called FORESHADOWING if i ever heard of it :D
washow chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story, thank you for writing such an enjoyable non-slash story. I also wanted to let you know that I selected this tale to be included in a C2 group I manage which showcases non-slash completed stories which feature any elf other than Legolas. While I am certainly not an expert at what makes a good story I have read a LOT of stories which could fit into my chosen category but have only selected a few to add to the C2 group. Thank you for writing such a wholesome story which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. If you know of any other stories which you believe should be included in the C2 group please don’t hesitate to suggest them.

washow
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Nice vignette! :) I haven't read any other fanfic with Finrod in it-being a Frodo fanatic-but I loved the way you portrayed him. The conversation seemed well in character for all participants. Great job!

~Leia
Neld chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Oh. Finrod. And a beautifully drawn one.

Clever, well-written ; lovely.

What else ?
shirebound chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
What a lovely story! There are any number of ways Frodo could have found healing in the West, and this is a most creative look at it. That Galadriel's strength in resisting when the Ring was offered to her might have been felt all the way to the Blessed Realm is a fascinating concept.
frodomeg chapter 1 . 5/31/2004