Reviews for The Things We Do for Love
katerina chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
that is the sweetest story I have ever read. I loved it and i think you should keep writing more of these "short stories". It really was a great story
Midoriliem chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Awesome story
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
OMG! It's been like, AGES since we talked! Good to see you're still in the fandom and still writing. I can't believe I found this. It rocked, and I'm so close to getting back into my Dave and Abby obsession. Probably won't be doing any writing, but I could definitely get back into reading. Catch me on IM sometime, and we'll catch up. :)
Jacinda chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
This is amazing - it's by far the best ER story I have read in well over a year! Absolutely amazing!
zorro x chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Simply beautiful- I loved it. Very sweet, very in charecter, and very well done. Bravo-

zorro x
Marenda chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Ow, I didn't know it had Dave in it when I began reading this fic. And I totally LOVE it now! He's so funny in it! Oh and I almost forgot to tell you you have a nice writing style, I like it very much, keep it up!
politik chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I love this. Its just... amazing! The way you write it, it makes sense - Abbey and Dave are meant to be together. I love the way you depict the characters. sometimes fanfic has a habit of making characters resemble manic depressives! here you have just the right balance and everyone escapses to sound 'normal'. I love the interactions... oh and it has to be said the fact that this is a Dave fic is fab cause everyone seems to have forgotten about him. (If you ever feel like writing more Dave fics you have a follower! :p I loved all your older stories too) x
FraN chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
OMG... i luv it so much!.. yay! dave's so cute! )
selectclientele chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Oh my god, that is GORGEOUS. I absolutely adore it.
jamie chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
i liked this story, well done. i like the pairing too, it's something different. maybe you could write more with AL/DM ...
naomip chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Ok. So I haven't finished it yet. (15,0 words is a bit much for ME to read in one sitting this week. But what I've read of it, I love. (I'm not a real big Abby fan, (without Luka) and usually don't read Luka-less fics in general, but I thought I'd take a look, and I'm glad I did. Funny, engaging. And its great to see Dave in a fic. I'll finish it soon.
fairy-dust3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
aww brilliant story - so well written and it involves dave - wahey! all stories should involve dave - going on fave story and fave author list :D
noisemaker chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
That was one of the best stories that I've read on here in a long time. Nice to see you bring back old characters (Dave). Never thought I would see an AL/DM story... but nicely done. Is there a squeal in the works? Cause I would be intersted in seeing where else this could go.
Solard chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Wow. I don't usually like stories about departed characters... but I liked it. I really did!

Harumph. Now I want tptb to bring back Malucci for Abby...

On second thought, no. They'd only Fubar it.
mary chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
soo good..it may have been long, but it was worth it. the way you write puts me into abby's shoes and i love it! keep writing other things!