Reviews for Flights Of Fancy
coldsunshin chapter 36 . 12/1/2006
I've missed like... ten thousand new updates! I was wondering about when you would update since it had been quiet from your part for a while... but somehow this has slipped past me! Oh well, I found it! Better late than never!

Anyway, I loved it! The ending was fab! D
999999999 chapter 36 . 9/27/2006
WO!

MOST BRILLIANT ENDING EVER! ...speechless. what a great story. HUGE favourite! i stopped and stared at the computer screen for three minutes after the story was finished taking it all in. Wow. Maybe you should email it to the TMNT crew...

please do more TMNT stories! this was wonderful!

after reading this, i think i might out a TMNT story up in the future- but it won't be merly as good or anything like this one

excuse me, i am going to read this story again from the start
999999999 chapter 29 . 9/27/2006
YAY! THE CAT IS BACK! WO
999999999 chapter 26 . 9/26/2006
no! not the catafly! i'm still reading! poor thing- i'm sitting on the edge of my chair! wow! you write well
999999999 chapter 24 . 9/26/2006
only 183 revews! this story deserves three times that! more even! i readthis story when it was only half done, but now that i have come back to read it again it's wonderful! 110% for this story so far- bloodly brillaint!
Goddess of Idun chapter 36 . 7/5/2006
OH NO! IT'S OVER! WAH! I'll really miss getting those story alert e-mails, they always made me jump with joy! But it was a good ending. And I loved it that Marina came back! Well, more or less... I think it was Marina, and not just some stray cat. Great story, Ramica! Be proud!

Idun
Jessiy Landroz chapter 36 . 7/3/2006
"... and they all lived happily ever after. The End."

Well, in this case, they didn't have to love anyone or anything, as sacrifice to fullfill thier quest to save the world of Necron, eh?

Leo and Raph are happy to be home, Don got himself a new kitty, and how could Mike think that living in a world with no vediogames or pizza is tolerable? xD yeah, first thing he does afetr getting home is to order a pizza? Oh, that's the Mikey we all know and love~

bet Rama's kids would never believe grandpa Mike's stories, huh? they're a little too 'magical' to be real~ then again, Rama did accedentally travel to another world, so anything is possible~

anyway, a wonderful and well crafted story! good job! cant wait to see what you'd come up with next! XD
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 36 . 7/3/2006
And we have reached the end of Flights! I must say that I'm sad you're done. It was a good read and definitely not your ordinary TMNT story. One of the reasons why I love ya and your stories is because you're not the average run of the mill TMNT authoress. You're unique and I like that about you. And poor Klunk. You had to have taken off about ten years of the cat's life with Marina coming back like that. Question though. How come the toshe didn't see Raph off? I know they're not affectionate creatures but they didn't even tease or mock him before he left. Oh well. You did a wonderful job so go on your vacay, have fun and take care! By the way, I'm sorry for your losses. You can always email me if you need to talk okay?
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 35 . 7/1/2006
Am I incorrect to assume that we're winding down to the home strecth? I mean I could be dead wrong which I probably am but since the gang successfully managed to rescue Shaman, what else can they do? I mean is the lead bad guy still alive and they have to take him out? Or is there something else that I'm missing? As usual, I'm loving Flights so keep up the great work and update soon please? Oh and by the way, you're going on vacay soon right? Make sure you take good care of yourself and have loads of fun okay? _
Jessiy Landroz chapter 35 . 6/28/2006
well I'm glad that fight is over! you had me a little confused at the battle with Sahanza, but I'm glad Mike was able to figure out the spell after all and help her!

I found the 'sudden attack' scene portraid rather well! I could see it in my mind as it happenes, very impressive! for a while you had me worried one of them will get killed before it's over or something, but I'm glad you didn't!
coldsunshin chapter 35 . 6/28/2006
Whoa, you did well and the length was excellent Please update ASAP! )
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 34 . 6/13/2006
Once again, you've presented me with a wonderful chapter that I enjoyed quite thoroughly. I think the best part was how everyone was scared and didn't know what to make of the guys. If I were them and my allies were capable of summoning the void, I'd be scared too. As a matter of fact, I'd be VERY scared! Great work and update soon please. _
coldsunshin chapter 34 . 6/13/2006
Hey, that was good! But what's the name of the chappie? Is it mountains will move or mountains will fall? You've written both... Anyway, loved it
Goddess of Idun chapter 34 . 6/13/2006
Oohh... this chapter was... well... mighty. I LOVED the part where the TMNT started to meditate and Lobo wanted to stop them, and Marina stood up against the whole toshe pack. Sure, she'd been "disagreeing" with them before, but not in THIS way. You also managed to bring in some humour in the beginning:

Leo arched an eye ridge, "Then I take it you don't want to practice huh Mike?" He inquired with a smile.

"Leo we are in the middle of a flipping desert. It is freaking hot out here, why in the world would any of us want to exert ourselves any more than absolutely necessary?" Mike demanded.

"I'm impressed" Raph commented casually, "Mikey used some big words in that sentence."

"I'm not. I can think of bigger ones." Don retorted.

"Yeah well, you're a walking dictionary there Donny boy." Raph jibed.

"Yeah right Leo you'll just point your magic wand and water will appear" Raph scoffed.

"You all know that Don and I created a shelter with our two weapons alone. Come on let's see what we've got together" he urged, as he turned to walk away, when he realized none of the others were following him, he glanced over his shoulder and turned to face his brothers. Leo stood up straighter, he crossed his arms over his plastron, and shot a meaningful but stunning glare towards the others "I said come on and that wasn't a suggestion or an option" he declared.

Good chapter! Hope you update soon!

Idun
Jessiy Landroz chapter 34 . 6/12/2006
Gimod felt cold after the 'void' was shown? well ain't that peachy? the wise turtle roars again, I see! XD well, at least now Mike wont have to worry about going thirsty, cause Leo and Don's weapons can create water out of nowhere for them, right? since they're in the middle of the desert, that shouldn't be so hard, right?