Reviews for Flights Of Fancy
flikaroo chapter 36 . 11/17/2015
What a fun adventure this was. I really enjoyed it.
flikaroo chapter 23 . 11/15/2015
Leo, no not my poor Leo! Thank goodness Marina was able to help him.
flikaroo chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
Hmm, my last review was supposed to be for chapter 10. Ah well. Anyway onto chapter 11. And now Leo and Donnie are so close to reuniting with their bros but will Gimond confess to having them as captives?
flikaroo chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Well Raph and Mikey are doing alright. At least they will be once Mikey gets it through Raph's stubborn head that they really do need guides in this world. But Donnie and Leo, gosh they are really in trouble now.
flikaroo chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
Merlin is a fun character. Actually they are all so interesting, you are very creative!
flikaroo chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
It looks like each brother has found a potential new friend. Yay Leo for being the hero for the catafly.
flikaroo chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
Heh, poor Donnie, the turtle who believes in science and logic, having a big dose of fantasy thrown in front of him.
flikaroo chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
How ironic that Raph was scared of shadows, him being a ninja and all.
flikaroo chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
How interesting that Leo was actually egging everyone on to go along with an adventure instead of trying to get everyone to stay home in the lair. For once, it was Raph being the stick in the mud.
coldsunshin chapter 36 . 12/1/2006
I've missed like... ten thousand new updates! I was wondering about when you would update since it had been quiet from your part for a while... but somehow this has slipped past me! Oh well, I found it! Better late than never!

Anyway, I loved it! The ending was fab! D
999999999 chapter 36 . 9/27/2006
WO!

MOST BRILLIANT ENDING EVER! ...speechless. what a great story. HUGE favourite! i stopped and stared at the computer screen for three minutes after the story was finished taking it all in. Wow. Maybe you should email it to the TMNT crew...

please do more TMNT stories! this was wonderful!

after reading this, i think i might out a TMNT story up in the future- but it won't be merly as good or anything like this one

excuse me, i am going to read this story again from the start
999999999 chapter 29 . 9/27/2006
YAY! THE CAT IS BACK! WO
999999999 chapter 26 . 9/26/2006
no! not the catafly! i'm still reading! poor thing- i'm sitting on the edge of my chair! wow! you write well
999999999 chapter 24 . 9/26/2006
only 183 revews! this story deserves three times that! more even! i readthis story when it was only half done, but now that i have come back to read it again it's wonderful! 110% for this story so far- bloodly brillaint!
Goddess of Idun chapter 36 . 7/5/2006
OH NO! IT'S OVER! WAH! I'll really miss getting those story alert e-mails, they always made me jump with joy! But it was a good ending. And I loved it that Marina came back! Well, more or less... I think it was Marina, and not just some stray cat. Great story, Ramica! Be proud!

Idun