Reviews for Birdsong
SunniDanni chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wow. I had shivers.

This is the first CSI fanfic I've read, and I'm very pleased with myself for doing so.

You're excellent.
Taletha chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Very well written. I hope that Grissom will someday find a way to express his feelings for Sara. One can only hope. Good job.
CSIShipperGirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Wow, that was absolutely beautiful! I loved the descriptions. They all just fit, and it didn't ever seem like there were too many. An awesome fic, well done. Thanks for sharing. You should be writing more CSI fics, you are very good at it.

Suzy
aria chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Well-written, but I completely disagree with your reasoning. In fact, I thought that the whole promotion storyline simply exacerbated the problems that are affecting the entire team dynamic. I think that Grissom's a terrible supervisor and merely recommended Nick because he has no clue how to deal with Sara - on any level.

Grissom's an emotional coward and is letting his personal feelings get in the way of his professional dealings. I like Nick, but still think that he shouldn't have received the promotion. Still, your reason was interesting at least.
lamadrina19 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Yes! This is exactly what I was thinking in regards to the promotion! Beautifully written!
Rach chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
good fan fic I think I know which episode you're refering to. I do have one piece of advice for Grissom and that is to quit chasing Sara as she is like twice his age.

anyway keep up the good work

see ya
Junius chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Very nice. Reads beautifully. I got a little confused as I don't think I've seen the episode you refer to (if it's an episode!) but, regardless, I liked this a lot.