Reviews for Transient Mentor
Dawnmist 11 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Beutiful and heartwarming story! I loved it! Great work, thanks for posting it! (
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
A great story. Very good.
GinnyW 31 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Oh, Kel, that was so sweet! I very much liked the conversations that she overheard and then just enough 'answers' to reassure her. Absolutely lovely. :) Gin
Grace chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
AWESOME! Brilliantly done, great character work and dialogue, as well as plot. Bravo! :)
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
That was really good! Towards the middle I found myself wishing it was more than just one chapter.
For You Blue chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Great story. well done.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
That was beautiful. your portrayal of both Obi-Wan and Leia.

I guess it was important to your story, but, I can't imagine people picking on a Princess... anyways, the story was wonderful. The message was wonderful. The emotion was wonderful...who will you be, my darling?
Mara look-a-like chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Wow taht was really good I really like the way it ended I mean all of us who have seen teh movie will know what happenes next & i really feel bad for Leia. She seemns to truley love Obi-Wan even though she only spent liek a coulple of hours w/ him & then he will die in front of her eyes just like Luke. But anyway i really liiked the story.
Eridala chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
That was really a beautiful little story. Very sad and very sweet and very good. Leia is her mother's daughter.
JoNe213 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Great story! I loved how Obi-Wan was with Leia telling her about Padme.:-)