Reviews for Ai No Ejiki
Maracle chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Great first chapter! Can't wait to read more and see what happens.
Freak09 chapter 9 . 5/28/2007
Wow, so I was rereading your story b/c it was on my favorites list and . . . damn! It is so good. It is one of my alltime favorite fanfics! Most certainly my fave RyouxBakura fic. I just want to tell you that you are a pretty accomplished writer and that if you ever chose to turn your talents to original works, I would definently read them!
yamiyugi23 chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
yes! I want a sequel! but ryou and bakura better still be together!
Insanity Personified chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
Tornados are cool dude! I've been in one and I watched one that was three miles away from my house. It was cool!
ElementalCrisis chapter 10 . 10/9/2005
I... *sniffs* dont know if I want an epilogue or not. I think you should leave it as it is. Please check out my fics(HarryxDraco and puppyshipping).
Mandi Mae chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
Aww...how cute...I would love it if there was a sequel...that would be cool, and good job with the entire story...I loved it! it was cute/angst!/sadness! lol...keep that sequel in mind! :P
Daikaio chapter 10 . 7/15/2005
I LOVED the fluff in this chapter! It was so kawaii...

And yes, I want the sequel :)
Daikaio chapter 9 . 7/15/2005
Aw, a sort of fluffy/sad chapter, eh? It was good; I liked it. I'm glad Yami was able to help XD
Daikaio chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
Me loved this chapter! It was so kawaii...
Daikaio chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
Aw! Poor Bakura! That was such a sad story. I found it interesting with the boy Ryou and stuff. It was really...cool. Lol. I liked this chapter, of course.
Daikaio chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
Aw, poor Bakura :( Ryou was so mean! _ But i suppose Ryou has a point. But Bakura saved him for Ra's sake! Surely that counts as something...anyway, good work so far!
Daikaio chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
I really loved Bakura in this chapter - He really was quite kawaii. I LOVE this chapter, but I'm scared for Baku and Ryou _
Daikaio chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Great chapter.
Daikaio chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
Wee, Baku-BakuxRyou-ness! Woot; loved the chapter
Daikaio chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Great chapter! Yami's so cool u That's exactly that Bakura needed. Anyway, great work so far!