Reviews for The knight and his special song
Erica chapter 15 . 7/20/2009
please write a sequel i just loved it so much so cute. I like the special drink bit. It was all really good and def gave me the gigglies.
Captain Tinsley Sparrow chapter 15 . 3/28/2005
OMG!

It's over?

PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!

AND LOL

LOL

"Daddy, why does Jamie have that thingy hanging between his legs?"

WOw, that was a new one for ANGEL!
Captain Tinsley Sparrow chapter 7 . 3/28/2005
YAY!

Cordy's alive!

I dont think this was supposed to be funny, but i kinda laughed when she said, "I'm in love w/ u too, now just kiss my already."

thats Cordy, right to the point!
Captain Tinsley Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
LOL!

So cute!

And how dare Melly go with Spike instead of Angel?

How rude!
queen of the land of the not so living aka megan chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
well you seemed sad since i din revies so here goes...

Incest!
Angels9thFantasy chapter 15 . 9/12/2004
I really liked this story. You should definetly write a sequel. I loved the hole bath tub thing! And Melly's last line was great. Until later I am hoping for that sequel!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 15 . 8/31/2004
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! I loved this story! and thanks for reviewing my latest one!
Orion Kohaishu chapter 15 . 8/29/2004
I LOVED IT! I can't say more than that!
Sesshomaru's koi chapter 15 . 8/29/2004
Wow! That was a great story! I absolutely loved it. I really cannot wait for the sequel. And by the way, did I say wow!
Gigi13 chapter 14 . 8/28/2004
Aw...I liked this. it was cute. Good work.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 14 . 8/28/2004
So is Fred pregnant? If she is, then you should definately write a sequel! Even if she isn't, then still write one!
ka-mia2286 chapter 14 . 8/27/2004
Is that a retorical question should you write a sequel? Of course you should write a sequel. I love this story.

And I know how you feel about emotional attachment to your story. I'm almost done with my fic too i have one chapter left and i find it kinda depressing.

Anyways happy writings
Gigi13 chapter 13 . 8/23/2004
Oh. My. God. That was...col. Angelus! I SO didn't see that coming. I hope he doesn't kill Melly though. What I hope more though is that you'll update soon. I can't wait to see what happeneds.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 13 . 8/23/2004
Angelus? Thats a cool twist! I can't wait to read more! And I totally don't mind about you using the name Duskie! Update soon!
Orion Kohaishu chapter 13 . 8/22/2004
Oh Bloody Hell is right! Noo! Not the small and infiftely cute one! *Cries* Please update soon, I love this!

Orion