Reviews for Finding Peace
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 2/10
Thank you for writing this story.
I really like Entreri's and Jarlaxle's characters, and I really wanted them to have a happier ending together (not necessarily together together, but as friends at least). I feel like they were very good for eachother.
Thank you so much for this cute little story. I enjoyed it a lot.
dmichelle312 chapter 1 . 2/4
I like this story...
Ariel D chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I'm not sure why I never found this story, but I enjoyed it. :)
samara99 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
very soft and smooth, sensitive story. though not quite sure about why Entreri is satisfied with the unsure answer (at least not deny?) but definitely love the idea and settings! Make sense!
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Aww :3 I love this! I really like the idea of... well... all of this! I enjoyed reading it, definitely. It was... nice :) A good expression of what their friendship is like, and how Jarlaxle would act while talking about Zak. Love this!

Favorited :)
RDsheepGRbull chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
you should write my continueing "babble." I think you can go further with this.
Mezbarris chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Magnificently done! A truly satisfying story to read. :)

Thank you!
SchattenTanzer chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
that was really cool
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I like the idea of Jarlaxle mentioning Zaknafein to Artemis at some point.
non-existent person chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
cool. . .
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
that was sweet i liked it
small package chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Hello SilverWolf,

I enjoyed reading your story. I have been trying for some time to determine the reason behind Artemis' anger, lack of trust and compassion, etc... I guess I need to read more books but your story alludes to this stemming from his parents. Is this in one of the books?

Also, I loved the idea that Jarxlaxle and he are becoming friends. It's showing another side of both of them.

Thank you for sharing.
chickens chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Hm... that was nice
fadedXblack chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Awesome! Awesome! Bump! :D
Silmarwen Vanimedle chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Hi-Thanks for your reviews on my story, How It Would Be. I'm glad you like it. However, you keep mentioning this book series Forgotten Realms and how I'm not using its characters correctly.. I really don't know what you're talking about (lol) so there's no need to worry about me not being accurate.. I've never heard of the series. I guess my character's based loosely on both types of Elves, I don't know. Thanks again happy writing!