Reviews for Once Upon A September
Super-Hot-Cherry chapter 37 . 7/13/2012
awesome wish u would continue and make a sequel about after college lives
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Your writing style is really different! And the words you use are a little bit formal! But cute lol.
Ribeke chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
cooooooooooool
Chin chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Okay, this is like not even original. Some subplots are or might be, but the basic story is the EXACT same as Boys Over Flowers/Hana Yori Dango. -_- Like for real?
kawaii-cherri chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
omg love this chapter! did u get the idea from cardcaptor sakura movie no.2?
crimsonbeauty622 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
The story is really familiar to me so at first i didn't really feel that excited about it. As the story goes on, I noticed the twists were nice, great actually, so I continued reading. I want to say that for having this very long story, it must have took you a lot of effort for making such. In a long story the disadvantage is that he reader will get bored but in your story however it was not that boring, quite interesting actually. I want to compliment you for that. It was such a nice story.. Keep up the good work.

Ragingmoon924
AlyssWonderland chapter 37 . 6/15/2011
I like this story! It so relaxing to read this! ;) Thanks a lot :)
Hye chapter 24 . 5/31/2011
wahaha ! ang lulet ng mga title na tinagalize !
TheCrazyGurlz chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
AHHHHHH a cool start! I so cant wait to continue reading this fic after school tomorrow .
Guest chapter 37 . 4/30/2011
i relly luv yur story! go sasusaku!
whizzbangangel chapter 32 . 4/23/2011
Let me guess what will happen to sasuke he will have amnesia? Hehe :)
whizzbangangel chapter 26 . 4/23/2011
I thought sasuke already gave her a phone? At chapter 15 or is it a telephone?
whizzbangangel chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
Okay now i know your a Filipino I am too but for the previous chapter don't put the words "uy" because Filipinos are not the only ones who are reading this. Foreigners also read this and maybe they don't know the meaning of ''uy''
whizzbangangel chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is based off from a different story the f4? I think I am sure of it because i watched it I just forgot the title. You have NO originality. You could have done something better if u made ur own story! :
2NE1forever chapter 13 . 4/6/2011