Reviews for Once Upon A September
mschocolatefangirl chapter 37 . 3/5/2011
*clap* *clap* ganda pouh ng story .. :) you're a really good author ..
Danni gurl chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
The person that had the rude comment said you are 'stupider then a brainless mouse' that dumbass does not realize they just said stupider... Wow not a real word
DeadlySilentAnimeLover chapter 37 . 10/18/2010
This was a great story! No, not even! It was beyawesmazing! It kept me on the edge the last few chapters but I'm happy it had a happy ending!
iHateFlamers chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
ugh! i just read the comment but the spelling mistakes and i hate that guy! don't listen too him! he/she doesn't understan that maybe english isn't your first langueage and my spelling is horrible too so i don't mind or notice those mistakes...it's great so far don't let an asshole like that get to you!
xXmysterious-unknownXx chapter 37 . 8/18/2010
awesome story! love it like WHOAAA :D
Witznotditz chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
Okay...worst story ever! You don't even give credit to the manga you got based this off from! You're pathetic! There are so many spelling and grammar mistakes that its torture to read! Take spelling and grammar class you Fu ckning retard! If you think people like this shi t that you wrote well think again! They're lying because no one in their right mind would like this idiotic story way too many mistakes! You're stupider than a brainless mouse!
sweetcherrysakura18 chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
Hey, just wanted to say I absolutely love your plot and ideas for this story.

That being said, I'm sorry but I have to echo some of the other reviewers- the really bad grammar seriously detracts from the story and the plentiful use of Japanese without a provided translation makes it even more confusing.

If you could get someone to Beta proofread the story and fix up the grammar and translation issues, I can guarantee that this would definitely be one of my favorite Sasusaku stories!

I hope you can somehow fix those issues! Great job on making a very interesting story : )
I.L.U.38 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
ah! just reading phe summary of ur story, ur talking about the famous flower four or should i say F4 instead. i think its suppose to be a red tag but oh well! nice story
puregarnet chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I like it. The tone and mood of the story is just the kind I like. Unfortunately, and I'm sorry to say this but your grammar is rather horrible. And some of the parts don't seem to connect. Its as if you wrote the second part of an action before this first part of the action.

If you get someone to beta this fic, you know correct any mistakes and to point out things in your story that doesn't make sense I can guaranty that a LOT more people will read your story. This story will be far more enjoyable if it doesn't have so many mistakes that it distracts the readers from the story.
ILoveSxS chapter 37 . 4/26/2010
Awesome!
xXmysterious-unknownXx chapter 36 . 3/26/2010
i LOVE this story
Guest chapter 37 . 3/10/2010
AWSOME STORY! MAKE A sequel! And yes, make the naruhina!
rashi chapter 28 . 1/5/2010
korean dramas i love them too...!

by the way great fic!
sakura chapter 20 . 12/25/2009
uy... ganda ng story mo... wee...
HiddenMagic421 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Proofread this and fix the errors and I'll read it. I started reading it and I just can't go on. No offense but your grammar is awful. You also mix Japanese into the story a little to much. I skimmed a few of the later chapters and they weren't any better.

Send me a message if you fix the mistakes. I really like the idea for the story, It's just the awful grammar distracts from the plot and frustrates me.
763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »