Reviews for Once Upon A September
E-chan Hidaka chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
like it, kinda got confused on the second chapter but i got the idea. keep it going... i want to see what happens between the two
Ori chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Hum... remember me? Well I can tell your English got better, but I think you should stop using the word lad. It's really awkward, if you know what I mean.
anime-obsession260 chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
O I LOVE UR STORY! Plz UPDATE!
See For chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
i was going to review for the first chapter, but the stupid review bar thing wasn't there! i was like what the hell? so i'm going to review now...*duh?*

ok, now this is confusing. why's sasuke acting like he's in love with sakura, but he was gonna kiss her...? oh wait, or did you mean that he was going to torment her by doing that or something? wow...i'm ever-so confused... . ?
afaphyte chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
WAI! ANG CUTE! UPDATE ASAP!
Durian chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
Aw.. this is a pretty sweet story. I watched Meteor Garden before, Vick Chow is so cute! The second season wasn't that good but oh wells... Please continue, bye
thepaperfalcon chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I luved Winter turns into Spring! it soo good!THis one's just as good cept it needs more ch. of course! JA!

Kokoro Sabishii
I.idora chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
blue tag... just like Dao Ming Zi's red tag..! *bwahahaha! winks* nyweiz... continue! i wonder hu is Hua Ze Lei in this story...! _! CONTINUE!
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
ok, sasuke is a really strange guy

what should hinata and keiko tell sakura?
Kichou chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Cute chapter. Please write more.
afaphyte chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
WAI! Good chappie! It's G-R-E-A-T! MUAHAHH! I also don't like the ending of meteor Garden...hehhe... Pls UPDATE ASAP!

Oh! And thank u for ur comment about my fic! WAI! EriolTomoyo forever! MUAHAH!

P.S. I also Love ROXANNE! :D
phantasy08 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
hey, i really love it. nice chapter you've got there, hope you'll update soon! i'll wait!
blossom-chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
hi! ur story was great! i agree about you telling meteor garden was a little boring at the ending...

can i ask u? are they going to ninja academy or just a normal highschool? 'coz im really confused...and are their characteristics different from the tv series? you know, like sakura being obssessed with sasuke and sasuke hating every fangirl.. i ask because sasuke isnt like sasuke is... sorry about that.. i was little confused...
763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51