Reviews for Once Upon A September
phebez chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
SO much SUSPENSE! its makes me wonder more about sasuke's idea! :) plz update :)
hualay chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Keep up the story. rthis is a sasusaku right?
yuna chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
Like it! Keep up! Update Soon!
scorpion05 chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
*gg* i like them "fighting" it's cute

he won't hurt her, would he? (hope not!)
E-chan Hidaka chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
like it, kinda got confused on the second chapter but i got the idea. keep it going... i want to see what happens between the two
Ori chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Hum... remember me? Well I can tell your English got better, but I think you should stop using the word lad. It's really awkward, if you know what I mean.
anime-obsession260 chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
O I LOVE UR STORY! Plz UPDATE!
See For chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
i was going to review for the first chapter, but the stupid review bar thing wasn't there! i was like what the hell? so i'm going to review now...*duh?*

ok, now this is confusing. why's sasuke acting like he's in love with sakura, but he was gonna kiss her...? oh wait, or did you mean that he was going to torment her by doing that or something? wow...i'm ever-so confused... . ?
afaphyte chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
WAI! ANG CUTE! UPDATE ASAP!
Durian chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
Aw.. this is a pretty sweet story. I watched Meteor Garden before, Vick Chow is so cute! The second season wasn't that good but oh wells... Please continue, bye
thepaperfalcon chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I luved Winter turns into Spring! it soo good!THis one's just as good cept it needs more ch. of course! JA!

Kokoro Sabishii
I.idora chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
blue tag... just like Dao Ming Zi's red tag..! *bwahahaha! winks* nyweiz... continue! i wonder hu is Hua Ze Lei in this story...! _! CONTINUE!
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
ok, sasuke is a really strange guy

what should hinata and keiko tell sakura?
Kichou chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Cute chapter. Please write more.
afaphyte chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
WAI! Good chappie! It's G-R-E-A-T! MUAHAHH! I also don't like the ending of meteor Garden...hehhe... Pls UPDATE ASAP!

Oh! And thank u for ur comment about my fic! WAI! EriolTomoyo forever! MUAHAH!

P.S. I also Love ROXANNE! :D