Reviews for A New Direction Taken
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/17
Well, Ranma, it is illegal in I think every society for parents to indebt their children. In some of the more primitive ones, children can be used to resolve a debt, but I'm pretty sure there is no society in which you may place your debt on your children without dying first. Certainly no way to create debt in your child's name. So, Ranma won't have to pay off those debts. If they try to make him, I have no doubt, Nodoka will rip them all new assholes in court.
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/17
Personally, I don't think Akane has the right to be angry. If she loved him, she would have warmed up to him instead of continuing to be the abusive bitch she was in the beginning. Actually, Akane only got worse as the manga went on to the point that by the thirty fifth volume (out of thirty seven) she even hit Ranma if he complimented her.

Perhaps this will be a painful lesson for her. Definitely Ranma should have manned up and told her off for her behavior and told her how it makes him feel several times before it got to this point. But, either way, neither of which even know one-another enough to have more than "I like him/her" feelings.
scranity chapter 1 . 2/9
You know what bugs me most about this story so far? That ONE thing that always annoys you, even in a good story?
The lightning hitting the plane. That doesn't happen. Google why, but lightning just Don't do that to planes. It's kinda nit-picky, but that just really annoys me.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Adding Akane into it and Turning it into a harem fic kind of ruined it. Cheap trick and totally unbelievable in the context of the earlier story. It's like you just dumped that into the fic with no setup.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Beyond amazing and cool. Well done:)
Lucyole chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
wow your story is really good and i needen almost 4 hours to read it but it was worth it the last chapter
was sad but sweet to that in the end he was happy and found someone who is like him and would
be by his side forever really good end jsut sad becsue of kasumis death and all the other deathes around him
seym56 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
I have to say, I can't believe I missed this little gem till now. Kasumi centered fanfic's are some of my favorites and this one was really good. I do hate that Ranma had to out live Kasumi thou. I reallyenjoyed this story and I'll be checking out your other stories when I get a chance.
deathgeonous chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Hmm, a very nice fic with a very interesting last chapter. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Unseen Watcher chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Wow. Epic. An ending, and a beginning. Always. A great fic.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Ok this was a great story. I loved the whole thing. But the Ranma becomeing a kami and the last chapter kind of ruined it for me. I mean the whole story was about Ranma and Kasumi relationship and all of the sudden he became a kami and ended up with another kami. All I could think of was: 'What!?' But other than that I really loved this story.
shugokage chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
This is a truly incredible story and beautiful ending great job!
keichan2 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
I just discovered that I somehow missed the alert for this chapter, so this comes a bit late ;-p
It was a hard chapter to read!
At first, I thought you would pair Ranma with a Senshi: Given they are as old as him, it proves they are long lived enough, if not immortals.
Then, you introduced Kaori. I thought Ranma would marry Kasumi's reincarnation, and start some sort of cycle, each time waiting for her to come back again...
I can't help but wonder if it was conscious misdirection from your part ;-p

Thanks for sharing this with us!
GNesnios685 chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
That... was amazing. Totally not what I was expecting, that was a powerful chapter, hit me right in the heart.

Thank you, I look forward to reading more of your amazing work
Spokavriel Daniel T. Stack chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
I can't go on. Sure this story was never perfect but you seriously screwed it just before the wedding in this chapter. Did you even attempt to read any of this after your edit? Because more than half the sentences related to Tendou Soun still are referring to more than one person. And then you can't even be bothered to double check chapter 1 to see that Kasumi's LEG was broken not her arm?

Ok here are some of the serious Breaking of suspension of disbelief moments I had before this. 1) Ranma with the Jellyfish. Even in the south pacific the water is cold enough to trigger the curse. But you mention Ranma as Male the entire time. Ranma gets a cold from rain through the damaged roof, apparently from being cold and wet, but somehow he thinks that is the night he got Kasumi pregnant? If Ranma is Cold and Wet how did She get anyone Pregnant in that situation?

Nabiki being flattered at Ranma getting her admirers. You don't build a Rep like Ice Queen if you aren't putting some effort into maintaining it. This Kills that Rep. and she doesn't care? Mistresses are traditionally people who are in the relationship to get fucked. In spite of the person being married to someone else. When did Akane become in favor of sex? What in any part of this story made her get over her aversion to perversion? How is it she doesn't see being a mistress as perverse since she is basically signing on to be a baby factory with no other perks.

I can't even make it through this chapter, you have another one posted. But with how messed up this is you are somehow talking about a sequel? Are you sure you don't want to at least READ your story first because this chapter makes it seem like you never have.

Spokavriel yahoo. com

Hope the flames have some use but its rare I can't make it through a fic.
Anime Addict Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Stopped reading since Ranma was harping up and down that he was going to be loyal to Kasumi, because that's what she deserves. Yay, a decent Ranma/Kasumi fic they're so rare. Then you go and have him screwing her sister. Plus both women are okay with it? Yeah, done. Wish I could get my time reading back.