Reviews for A New Direction Taken
Alex0x chapter 7 . 7/4
Didn't get to say this in the other review.
But using Yurie from Kamichu was bloody brilliant, love that anime. :)
Alex0x chapter 8 . 7/4
I don't think I've ever read something so happily sad.
Good job _
Ibskib chapter 2 . 5/19
Noticed a bunch of typos, but I think the difficult to read walls of text is a worse problem. If the author is ever interested in fiddling with this story again, that's the first thing to work on in my opinion.
FunkyKingCold chapter 6 . 5/13
Why, just why? Whats wrong with you seriously. You just ruined a good story, the fucks wrong with you?
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Well, Ranma, it is illegal in I think every society for parents to indebt their children. In some of the more primitive ones, children can be used to resolve a debt, but I'm pretty sure there is no society in which you may place your debt on your children without dying first. Certainly no way to create debt in your child's name. So, Ranma won't have to pay off those debts. If they try to make him, I have no doubt, Nodoka will rip them all new assholes in court.
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Personally, I don't think Akane has the right to be angry. If she loved him, she would have warmed up to him instead of continuing to be the abusive bitch she was in the beginning. Actually, Akane only got worse as the manga went on to the point that by the thirty fifth volume (out of thirty seven) she even hit Ranma if he complimented her.

Perhaps this will be a painful lesson for her. Definitely Ranma should have manned up and told her off for her behavior and told her how it makes him feel several times before it got to this point. But, either way, neither of which even know one-another enough to have more than "I like him/her" feelings.
scranity chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
You know what bugs me most about this story so far? That ONE thing that always annoys you, even in a good story?
The lightning hitting the plane. That doesn't happen. Google why, but lightning just Don't do that to planes. It's kinda nit-picky, but that just really annoys me.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Adding Akane into it and Turning it into a harem fic kind of ruined it. Cheap trick and totally unbelievable in the context of the earlier story. It's like you just dumped that into the fic with no setup.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Beyond amazing and cool. Well done:)
Lucyole chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
wow your story is really good and i needen almost 4 hours to read it but it was worth it the last chapter
was sad but sweet to that in the end he was happy and found someone who is like him and would
be by his side forever really good end jsut sad becsue of kasumis death and all the other deathes around him
seym56 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
I have to say, I can't believe I missed this little gem till now. Kasumi centered fanfic's are some of my favorites and this one was really good. I do hate that Ranma had to out live Kasumi thou. I reallyenjoyed this story and I'll be checking out your other stories when I get a chance.
deathgeonous chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Hmm, a very nice fic with a very interesting last chapter. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Unseen Watcher chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Wow. Epic. An ending, and a beginning. Always. A great fic.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Ok this was a great story. I loved the whole thing. But the Ranma becomeing a kami and the last chapter kind of ruined it for me. I mean the whole story was about Ranma and Kasumi relationship and all of the sudden he became a kami and ended up with another kami. All I could think of was: 'What!?' But other than that I really loved this story.
shugokage chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
This is a truly incredible story and beautiful ending great job!