Reviews for Transformation
MorbidRobin chapter 1 . 4/28
Brilliant! You had Zoro IC. I loved it!
You killed Luffy...
SUGOI!
I'm fucking serious. There are tears streaming down my face.
miso-misi chapter 1 . 1/26
omg cryyyy
so horrible good, i love it, but it makes my heart ache cry
Amanda J chapter 1 . 1/13
Jeez... Wow...
I love it and hate it at the same time. Is this even possible?!

Hey, can you write a chapter, same events but in Zoro's POV? Maybe the others as well? If you did I would love to see that!
-er... Read it I mean
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/12
I'm already in the emotional gutter, and this just made me fall even further. so thank alot.
Wera chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
That. Was. Beautiful. I absolutely love how you showed Zoro's reaction to Luffy's death and you managed to portray so much emotion in this that it hurts. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Ah Zolu and angst. Like dark chocolate and its guilty pleaure. Mmmm...
PheasantJJ chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This... was good. So good. Not sure how, but it was amazing. Really was.
larasgee chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
"the demonic beast Roronoa Zoro clasped his captain's decapitated body to him, and cried."

CONGRATULATION YOU MADE ME CRYING IN THE AIRPORT. BUT THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

note to self: don't read fanfiction in public area
SmilyXD chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Short and sweet
percy chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I thought that it was really well written and I could see that situation happening (but hope it won't) and now NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUFFY
The Silver-Tongued Lion chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Awww! This is sooo sweet! I love what you did here, even if it did tear out my heart.

Still, though. Awww! (I guess this isn't your typical response to these kinda fics XD)
just another mythical creature chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
GOD everytime i accidentally read this again and am just like holy fuck why, but at the same time im crying ... sadly to say though, this was really well written but my heart cant take this ... your killing me beautifully and i dont know what to do :'(
SpadeyJadey01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
OMG LUFFY ! I have to say this is good even though you MURDERED LUFFY
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
xD

Is it bad that I started laughing?

I realized Luffy had gotten hurt or something via deacription, then you mentioned character death and I was like "oh, so Luffy dies and Zoro gets pissed? Ok." *reads first paragraph*

And then I started laughing xD I don't know why but the idea of Zoro going insane and killing the everyone (except the crew ') makes me laugh.