Reviews for Transformation
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/25
Ah Zolu and angst. Like dark chocolate and its guilty pleaure. Mmmm...
PrincessPheOfBooks chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This... was good. So good. Not sure how, but it was amazing. Really was.
larasgee chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
"the demonic beast Roronoa Zoro clasped his captain's decapitated body to him, and cried."

CONGRATULATION YOU MADE ME CRYING IN THE AIRPORT. BUT THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

note to self: don't read fanfiction in public area
SmilyXD chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Short and sweet
percy chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I thought that it was really well written and I could see that situation happening (but hope it won't) and now NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUFFY
The Silver-Tongued Lion chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Awww! This is sooo sweet! I love what you did here, even if it did tear out my heart.

Still, though. Awww! (I guess this isn't your typical response to these kinda fics XD)
just another mythical creature chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
GOD everytime i accidentally read this again and am just like holy fuck why, but at the same time im crying ... sadly to say though, this was really well written but my heart cant take this ... your killing me beautifully and i dont know what to do :'(
SpadeyJadey01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
OMG LUFFY ! I have to say this is good even though you MURDERED LUFFY
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
xD

Is it bad that I started laughing?

I realized Luffy had gotten hurt or something via deacription, then you mentioned character death and I was like "oh, so Luffy dies and Zoro gets pissed? Ok." *reads first paragraph*

And then I started laughing xD I don't know why but the idea of Zoro going insane and killing the everyone (except the crew ') makes me laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I love it, it's so kawii. :3 I love how Zoro kills all those people.
Amyand chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Nice story..and i won't yell "OMG you killed luffy" hahahaha
I just like the story and the way you describe the demonic zoro..and i thought that what would happened if luffy was dead in Loguetown.
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
You know, your short stories are really growing on me, never thought that I would like short stories untili now! : D Did I mention that I love maniac angsty stories? XD
SushiLoverForLife chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wow, so much happened in such a small amount of space!
I love it though :)
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
One just cannot deny the fact that out of all the straw hats, it's Zoro that's been more attached to Luffy and vice versa. Lol, yeah, s'why I love them since the beginning of their journey. Ahahaha. (tho I also believe that all of the straw hats are equal or whatever, but still, the two have already done several things that PROVE THEIR LOVE WITH EACH OTHER) ahaha yeah so, this story is believable for I always see in manga that it's Zoro who gets worked up everytime Luffy does reckless things, but only when Zoro knows the opponent is the real deal. And I also believe that Luffy'll do the same. And I remember in Sabaody, when Zoro first vanished, Luffy was, like, stunned and he just uttered Zoro's name for like 5 times before his senses came to him oh my god ok, ZoLu moment, and that's the time that I really cried so hard, even harder than I cried in Merry's funeral. Hahaha, whatever man. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
that was really good short story