Reviews for Ghost Ship 2: Jack's Return
XxNimith531xX chapter 10 . 8/2/2017
Ah! just finished. I realize it's been a while since the last update but well done! If you ever continue I'll be following.
XxNimith531xX chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Just read chapter 1! As a Chicago native I'm salivating at the location and happily picturing it in my mind. On to chapter 2!
Sinvisigoth chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Oh man this is a great story. I wish you'd kept going with it :) The two separate threads blend together really well and I like the original character of Alexis. Plus, Hamilton makes a great villain. If you ever continue, I'll be looking forward to seeing if Jack is just fucking with her or actually might like her.
samantha chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
great story interested in reading the rest of it
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Loving it, please update!
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Loving it, wonder if Jack really likes her
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Interesting.
0EMMA BLACK0 chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
hey this is really good! i wanna know whats going to happen next so KEEP WRITING :D good writing btw
batbones chapter 10 . 2/17/2007
I really wish you'd update 'cause I really love you're story!
Dark Leila chapter 10 . 6/28/2005
I am enjoying this immensly. Please write more I am dying to know what happens. I am most interested in the plot about Epps being in the mental hospital and would like to read more of your thoughts on the this plot. The relationship with Alexis and Jack is also very enjoyable and cannot wait to read the next installments.
Beckah Boo chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Hi. I have been watching 'Ghost Ship: Jack's Return' for a long-long time. But it has not been up-dates. How come? Please, please, please up-date it! :(

Love

Rebeckah-Louise x
TEENDEVIL chapter 10 . 4/29/2005
Heaps cool story, with a great plot. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Strangeness Of Blonde chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
You are such a brilliant writer! I read all 10 Chapters in one go; I couldn't get enough of it :D Please write the 11th Chapter soon! I can't wait! :) I have one question though: Does Jack have feelings for Alexis? Or is she another one of his plans I.E. He wants to make her sin so he can claim her soul? Please explain in further Chapters! :D x Rebeckah Cassam x
Little Lathril chapter 10 . 3/29/2005
Wow! I mean, WOW! This is really, really incredible! You've captured that characters from the original perfectly! I can't wait for the next update!
Islanders-15 chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
This is a good story! update soon!