Reviews for Consequence
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
StoriedFabric chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow that was just...beautifully. Great one-shot.
Firestorm244 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Oo. Coolness. Very good and sad. -
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Very true to canon, and very beautifully written.
DaughterofBastet chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
* sob* That was so sad... so sweet... kami, you make me tear up! I love Sess/RIn, this is one of two tragedies I actually like. T.T Poor Sessh-kun and Rin-chan...
Sakuya Tsuki chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
is this all or are there more

if so plz up date asap plz
KitKat07 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Wow that was really deep. I had to read it several times to get it but once i did it made sense. That is truly angsty. Me being the optimist hopes Sess goes the way of his father. I believe that is what Rumiko has in mind. But truly this little story is fabulous. I love the way you discribe the different loves. This is plausible in so many ways. I really do like it despite my enthusiasm for Sess/Rin. You are an emmensly talented writer. I lovbe the last line of this story the most "She is a star in the heavens, burning until eternity" that is truly beautiful.
ButterflyAngel64 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
It's so sad that Sess and Rin couldn't be physically together for that eternity. Although you don't directly mention it, I think Rin's husband is Sango's younger brother, Kohaku. At least Rin had that one night where Sess was hers. I think this story would do nice as a one-shot, but I must admit that as a reader I want this fic to be continued.