Reviews for Falling
AxelsDancingFlames chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
Aw! This story was very sweet 3

I fond it interesting that it, for once, was Kai that had a better grip on his emotions. Not a lot of authors write in that way.

It is sad though to see that this story has seen it's end with only one chapter to go, I would have loved to see how it ended. But thanks for sharing this one and writing as far on it as you did! The last chapter can also be seen as a ending to me so I won't complain :) Anyway, Good Work!
Destiny Kitty chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
Since this story seems to be over.. I'm glad you got as far as you did. This could be an ending. It works for one anyway.

I love this couple. They are certainly adorable together :D It was unusual for Kai to be the one more in touch with and understanding of his feelings, but I really liked the way things went for them. I'm glad Rei didn't say anything at the end to scare Kai off, to try to deny his feelings further. Thank goodness for all those storms :)

Kudos! ~Des
ForeverDarkRider chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
Please, please update! This is a very good story, and I really want to see how you end it!
Angel Jin chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
Dear xYaoiGirlx,

You're killing me, please be fast in writing the next chapter. By the way, where do you get all these ideas for stories. I mean it can't be easy, and I would know because I'm a writer of sorts. That is to say nothing like you but childrens books, not that I've finished one yet, but then again what do you want from a highschool girl?

From,

Angel Jin
Alya's Star chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
This has always been one of my faviorite storys!

Sorry, but I can't spell worth a damn.
hellzboy chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
That's so sweet! XD thank god for the storm~! it helped Rei with his feelings for Kai! hehehe
sonata hirano chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
love it update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!soon!
Brooklyn Peayl chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
Aw!

This is so adorable and well written!

Please update soon. :)
Pink-Angel-1992 chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
Hi! Great story, I really like it - please post the next chapter soon - I really Want to read it.

Pink-Angel-1992
Angel Spirit chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
OMG, you updated! *squeals and glomps author* The ending to this chapter was cute and adorable and left me grinning from ear to ear. I still really like how you have Rei's family in this and how you're playing up on his character-and Kai's too. Hehe, poor Rei always being afraid of thunder and lightning storms...;p I was laughing when Rei and Kai caught Kalli watching them...so fangirlish of her, ne? -~v I hope we get the ending soon...don't keep us waiting! *glomps again*
The laughing Mann chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
I love this fict! It's so cute! w

Please update as soon as possible!
Azalee chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed this fic, but since I've got on my alerts and I love it, I figured I should. It's so cute ! 8D I love Rei's family, especially Kalli. She's like all we KaixRei fangirls XD Though she suddenly disappeared from the room for the best part o_o (or is she just being very quiet ?)

Lovely, anyway. Only one more chapter ? Damn ! The cuteness is coming to an end D:
Candy Cane Moose Head chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
i think i just had a yaoi squel,
blankdotblankdotblank chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
i loved it!...&& i love you for writing it!...&& i cant wait for the last chapter...yay! for fluff!
YourHeart-ShapedBox chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
Cool. Pure fluffiness sounds really good right now.