Reviews for Reliving the Past A Story of FFX3
LordHatredX chapter 23 . 8/24/2006
nice story was very emotional lol
JupiterPrincessCaylee chapter 23 . 5/11/2005
OMG that was so sweet
Gyste4 chapter 23 . 5/4/2005
OMG! WAS THAT THE BEST STORY EVer OR WHAT? OMG I LOVED IT! plz the autour whoever they are, plz make som thing else! same stuff of what happend but like after the events! SO GREAt! well done!1
Gyste4 chapter 23 . 4/23/2005
omg! I loved the story and totally bonded with it! This story is so amazing and it made me feel like i was there on that journey all the way! I so wish there could be a ffx3 and this story has definitely proved that! VERY WELL DONE!
Blue Jae chapter 23 . 1/3/2005
Good other ending! Seriosly it was really good! And again, I really liked this story!
Kitty2211 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Hey! Good Job! I like it already and ive only read the first chappie!
Indigofaery chapter 23 . 12/21/2004
Awe, I love happy endings like that. So cute. _ I loved your story, thanks so much for writing it the whole way through! _
vxangelkissxv too lazy to sign in chapter 22 . 12/7/2004
Oh I love happy(ish) endings! I really should finish... er... my story ; Heh... I feel so special! My name is first! How lucky am I? Hehehehe :D I enjoyed your story so much! It made my day when I read it! Keep up the great writing! Yay Tidus/Yuna-ness!
Blue Jae chapter 22 . 12/2/2004
Good ending! I really liked this story alot, and good job on it!
Rikkustar chapter 22 . 12/1/2004
This better make it 'cause my last review didnt show up for some reason... grr... anyways, IT WAS GREAT! I absolutely loved it! That was a terrific ending to a terrific story.. I just cant believe that it's done! :wah!: :*( anyways, I think it's a great story! good job :)
Dimitri Plabato of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 22 . 11/28/2004
*places hands together and bows deeply* It has truly been a honor following this fic from the beginning. This fic defines greatness and beautiful in every sense of the word. A work of art compatible to the greats theirselves and I have honestly had fun reading every single word of it. But on the downside it's fics like this that make people like me want to give up writing because they know that they cannot match the skill seen, but also thanks to this I have realized that I need to dig deeper and find my writing abilities inside of myself. Thank you once again for writing this wonderful work and don't hesitate to drop me a line at darkinferno9908 or the email located within my profile (I check them both daily). Till we meet again in the abyss of the world of writing.

- Dimitri Plabato; the writer, lover, and warrior

"Only time can tell what the abysses of fate hold in store for the likes of thou, because destiny is ever changing by the heart of your own being"- Drake Dragon aka Dimitri Plabato
Starsakura chapter 22 . 11/28/2004
ALL RIGHT!

You rule girl.

You just keep on making great stories like this yea?
Paine-171229 chapter 22 . 11/28/2004
NO...It's over,but a wonderful ending to a wonderful story and like i said a while ago...all good things must come to an i hope you create another story as awsome as this when you do i'll be here reviewing it lol.
heyitsthatgirl chapter 21 . 11/17/2004
*Sniff Sniff* Only one more chappy? How sad :( Sorry I havent reviwed for a while, I've found ti difficult to get enough time to log onto FFnet and just READ! .
Blue Jae chapter 21 . 11/17/2004
This is a good story, and I really liked it! Cant wait for the last chapter!