Reviews for Aya
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
aw, so CUTE can't wait to see what you do w/ this
outcasted-demon-piro chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
Naru-chibi! Kawaii! Please Continue Please!
Yakkai-The-Inu chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
*FANGIRL SQUEAL*yee!oh!this is so pretty!so much elegance!_Yay for KakaIru!
Chibi-akuma-no-kage chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
I am in so much love with this story. It's so orginal and was so disapointed when i had to stop reading it. Please update it soon or i will die..._
Isolde1 chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
So cute! Could it be... love at first sight? Feels like reading a fairy tale, it's refreshing and heartwarming. Thanks!
kingforaday chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
I absolutely loved it! There isn't really much I can say other than...it was so cute! I just want to..er...hug it? I guess I could hug my monitor. So yes, since I'm rambling. I loved it.
Renn chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
This is just the sweetest story I've ever read! I seriously can't wait ot read more, as I also really really love the idea! Keep up the gr8 work!
Silent Bob 546 chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
I have to say this. AW! HOW CUTE IS THIS? IRUKA/KAKASHI FICS ROCK! THIS IS THE BEST! He, how sweet! Oh, NOW this is how Naruto got his love for ramen!
catc10 chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
AWW! I'm too squishy inside. SO. MUCH. FLUFF! I'm gonna crack my face in my smile.

ME
Apple Grace chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
this story is so sweet and.. and wonderful! i was waiting forever for an update! did iruka adopt naruto or something, thats very nice. i put you on my favorite author list too!
Miko chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
*picking up the teeth that fell out from the sheer candy sweetness of it* Very cute... so cute it hurt my teeth X3. Update soon!
Yakkai-The-Inu chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
whee!. I a brilliant story,defined with all the grace and dexterity of a devine writer!Good job!lovely!I love it and cannot wait for you to write more!.
psycheorigami chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
(Squeals) Ah! Too awesome!

Naruto and Iruka and so cute together, and baby!Naruto is just... glompable. Yeah.

Keep up the good work! And update? Please?
kiasca chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
Wow! soo awesome, update soon!
sapphire-wolf1 chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
aw iruka's a daddy! baby naruto's so cute! can't wait for kakashi...i love that guy he's awesome! anyway i can't wait for the next chapter, i hope it comes out soon _