Reviews for Smallville Day
I don't know if you, dear Liz, are reading these comments anymore, but nonetheless, here I go.

This was quite the epic Clex fanfiction, very well written and most enthusiastically imagined. Were it 10 plus years ago and Smallville was still in production, I would say this would have made any excellent 2 or 3 parter, sans *sad, huge sigh, because we still live in such a stifled, puritan and immature society* the whole Lex and Clark gay for each other true love parts.

Many thanks and loud applause for all your efforts and time in gifting we fans this stupendous story. Take care and may your muse keep guiding you. Happy writing. :)
Nice chapter. Loving, tender, caring Lex, Rocks. Plus the man, per your written words, has a hot, tight ass. Yum!
Do you, do you really love all we darling reviewers?! Or do you just appreciate positive and fun feedback, cause I like your writing and all, but for anyone to use the word love so blithely just peeves me. Sorry if this sounds mean or petty, but if I have to read or hear another misuse of the word love, I'm gonna scream. Women are the worse... "Oh, I just love your purse" or "I just love pizza" or I sooooooooooooo love that movie," etc. Please don't ever state you love all the reviewers again, cause that is too wrong on so many levels!
Yowser, Lizzy girl, you certainly put some hot smut in this chapter. Clark and Lex Both GETTING PLOUGHED UP THE ASS was AWESOME.
Liz, your face is most likely blushing cause of those nasty panties you put those faggot queer footballers in, hot pink thong -eeeekkkk, Stud laced leather - aaahhhhhh, and, and, and... gigantic granny panties - yikessss!
Lizzy, Lizzy, took an axe, then gave herself, 40 whacks.

When she seen what she'd done, she beat her meat til she was 41.

Tee hee hee,hee, ha ha ha... la de da da!
Hopefully you posted -wrote a lot of hot sex action, especially Clark sucking Lex's big cock, swallowing his loads, and taking that huge Luthor cock up his virgin boypussy till he screams in ecstasy as he claims himself to be Lex Luthor's alien bitch... forever!
The zine woman is,a bitch and Liz wants to snack on yer snatch.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 5/7
I read this several years ago and I really liked it. Now I just finished it once again and I still think this story is quite good. Thank you for your great work :)
RetickLover chapter 20 . 2/9
I really really enjoyed this. I always love the Time Loop concept for some reason. ANYWAY, great job :D
Emmegirl827 chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Amazing. Totally loved it!
luckydarkpage chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
I just re-found this story and I love it as much as the first time I read it! The ending is perfect, although I will admit that I wouldn't mind a sequel that explored Clark and Lex's relationship after the repeating Fridays. Lol. Can't wait to reread it in the future!
csad21 chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
Hope you don't mind a review of a story this old, but I'm reading it for the first time (no idea how I even stumbled upon it, considering I haven't read SV fics in a long time, but glad I did). Wanted to say, I really loved and enjoyed reading this. I mean, wow, talk about a well-ageing story. It really was well-written enough to captivate fast, and well-written enough to engender emotional responses from the reader. (You'd think it'd be a natural thing, but I've found that even the most emotive plots can be written in a ridiculously clinical manner in the hands of the wrong writer, so...) And no melodrama or OTT sap anywhere to see. These are the things I value most about a story in any fandom, so yeah, any wonder I loved it? 3
Baow chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
I'm shocked there aren't more reviews. I've re-read this fic a bunch of times. There are only 3 smallville fics that I like so far, and this one is my favorite. Hopefully the next time I'll find a sequel. That would be awesome. I'm just so a fan of Clark/Lex. I'm still mad about how things went in canon. If only they weren't friends first and given us a glimpse of how great they could be if they worked together. Their bromance had the potential to be maybe as epic as Holmes/Watson or Kirk/Spock. We'll never know. *sigh*
loubega chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
I like it and love your writing still kisses