Reviews for Smallville Day
RetickLover chapter 20 . 2/9
I really really enjoyed this. I always love the Time Loop concept for some reason. ANYWAY, great job :D
Emmegirl827 chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Amazing. Totally loved it!
luckydarkpage chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
I just re-found this story and I love it as much as the first time I read it! The ending is perfect, although I will admit that I wouldn't mind a sequel that explored Clark and Lex's relationship after the repeating Fridays. Lol. Can't wait to reread it in the future!
csad21 chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
Hope you don't mind a review of a story this old, but I'm reading it for the first time (no idea how I even stumbled upon it, considering I haven't read SV fics in a long time, but glad I did). Wanted to say, I really loved and enjoyed reading this. I mean, wow, talk about a well-ageing story. It really was well-written enough to captivate fast, and well-written enough to engender emotional responses from the reader. (You'd think it'd be a natural thing, but I've found that even the most emotive plots can be written in a ridiculously clinical manner in the hands of the wrong writer, so...) And no melodrama or OTT sap anywhere to see. These are the things I value most about a story in any fandom, so yeah, any wonder I loved it? 3
Baow chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
I'm shocked there aren't more reviews. I've re-read this fic a bunch of times. There are only 3 smallville fics that I like so far, and this one is my favorite. Hopefully the next time I'll find a sequel. That would be awesome. I'm just so a fan of Clark/Lex. I'm still mad about how things went in canon. If only they weren't friends first and given us a glimpse of how great they could be if they worked together. Their bromance had the potential to be maybe as epic as Holmes/Watson or Kirk/Spock. We'll never know. *sigh*
loubega chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
I like it and love your writing still kisses
charm13insomnia chapter 20 . 4/30/2013
sweet story
silverstreakednight chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
This story is honestly amazing. It's the best Lex/Clark fanfiction I've ever read. It's probably my favorite. You make every character so incredibly believable here, and so in character in every situation. :) What a great way to explore so many aspects of everyone's personalities, actions, and thoughts. I hope one day I can see more from you. :) Keep up the great work!

Also, is it too late to ask for the rest of Day 11? Thank you.
Goeno chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
You know, a week or so ago, I wouldn't have enjoyed this because of the slash.

Now, I just don't care. Regardless of the undertones, this is what I like to see.
marlogirl chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
Great. Just great.
MewnWolfGirl chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
This is such a heart warming, loving, and beautifully written story! I absolutely loved and adored this!
Pity-san chapter 20 . 6/28/2012
good story,and really clark have to made it up to lex,
CaiaWar chapter 20 . 5/4/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed your story! I read this all in one evening (though I don't think that's the right word, considering it's now 5:30am o.o), so I will mostlikely have to go back and read this again when m ymind isn't half dead from lack of sleep ;p

(ps, I'm probably not the first to point out, but you went from twelve to fourteen - maybe i missed something, but just by looking at the ch names, you skipped 13)
Keiith chapter 20 . 2/15/2012
I loved it ! Thanks 3
White Empress chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
I can honestly say this is at the least(tied with Damaged) is the best fic I have ever read of the many many MANY I have read in the past. (And I can say, without lie, that that number goes up to the 1,000's XD)

The plot was consistent, the emotions that Clark went through completely believable. It would have made me so frustrated if he had just breezed through everything without ever having a melt down. Though naturally, being the hero that he is, he had to pull through. (If he hadn't, I would have so much XD)

The fact that the transition of Clark's and Lex's relationship was so subtle and just kinda fell into place is, most probably, the topping on the cake. Though, with this fic being as awesome as it is, there are so many topping to the cake that I can't even name them all.

And the fact that I could sympathize with the "villain" so much made it even all the better. Mainly because there was no actual "bad guy". Not counting that rat Lionel of course. I could not even come to comprehend the pain that Elizabeth had to go through, seeing her husband die every night for two whole weeks. It's impossible to understand unless you actually go through it, I think.

I absolutely loved Chloe, for some reason. She's just great. I think she might be what an actual normal girl is. Independent, but has her moments of weakness as well. Even so, she can defend herself pretty well.

And while I love everything there is about this fic, (God, can you even say nice sexy time scenes? Or does it make it a pervert? XD) I think I loved even more that Lex was in character XD While I do sense some good in Lex, I know there is a dark side to his person as well, and I'm so glad you decided to accurately depict that.

All in all, I give this fic a 100 out of 10 stars. It deserves all the awards and around 1,000,000 more reviews. (And while I could have helped with that, I just could not stop reading XD)

P.S I stayed up all night yesterday and went to sleep at 5 am. Point? I had two final exams today XD And only, barely, got 4 hours of sleep. That said, I can confidently say that it was completely worth.

As a final word, I want to thank you for writing such an outstanding piece.