Reviews for The Loyal and The Unworthy A Hufflepuff Story
Syira Embermage chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I tottally agree with Reading Redhead.

If in HufflePuff ambition isn't a virtue, nor is the sudden disloyalty something that would cross our minds for more than a second.

But i understand that it needs to be that way for the story to be.

As an author I do like your writing. Very well done.
Matt chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This story really makes me feel pride for Hufflepuff. I can't believe Hufflepuffs are so underestimated. Good story.
justanormalgirl357 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Oh! Dun, dun, dun! This seems very good, and interesting. I hope you update it. But really, how could anyone not want to be a Hufflepuff? Ok, so i'm only saying this because i'm a Hufflepuff through and through. I just love that house. Anyway, i do ever so much hope you update it. I want to know what's goign to happen. :)
Liliana chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I think that this idea is very interesting and I do hope that you won't drop it. Personally, I'm a Gryffindor to the core but I still like Hufflepuffs anyway... Please continue with the story!
Khrystiana chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
i want more please up date
two authors chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Yo Jessie! This is awesome! You have to continue now! Don't forget to read mine!

Katie
Adrenaline Junkie chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
;_; How could Lacey not want to be a Hufflepuffs? They are THE best house in that school. Still, poor Lacey, to be stuck where she has no desire to be. I hope that the stranger can offer her a new perspective. I will be checking in regularly! Please update. :D
The Lord Of pencil chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Intresting plot... this will be fun reading, plz make the chapters longer. You write clearly and good wish to see more of your work.
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
That's a great concept for a story. Hufflepuff is too often overlooked. My only qualm with this story is that, generally, the nature of people who are sorted into Hufflepuff keeps them from ever complaining about it. Lacey doesn't necessarily seem a believeable Hufflepuff, to me, at least.

Thinking about this almost makes me want to write something...
LJ Fan chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I love it! You simply must continue! Personally, I'm a Ravenclaw at heart, but I love this story. As soon as my friend logs on, I'm sending her the link to this. She's a true Huff and would totally love it, too. I really want more of this story. It looks like it's going to rock hard. I have nothing else to say, sadly, so I'll end it here. Later days!
midnightdusk chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I like the idea. :) and It's well written so i def. think if you keep it flowing well, it could be really really good. :)