Reviews for Marital Bliss
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
You really need to pick up the speed with chapter 6! Otherwise I love this series!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
CONTINUE THE STORY NOW! :D
chemicalxrachel chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Just finished reading this story and I loved it! I really hope you continue eventually and its not over. I'd love to know what happens!
zeiya007 chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
wow interesting story! all of them aged and kukyuu being a bad wife whoa! that's i don't know wicked! hehehe..kidding aside but please do continue your story
KibaInu chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
Wow,that is great,I really hope that this story doesn't lose it's edge!
Marisa Makou chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
Oh! This is getting better!

Please update as soon as you can!

Good luck!

Marisa.
KibaInu chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
so wonderful,MORE
Sakure of Ice chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
I love the story. I can't wait until you write more. I am most anxious to find out what happens when Seiya has to face his wife. Then Usagi and her thing with Mamoru. Consider me a die-hard fan, because I'm not going anywhere.
Marisa Makou chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
Hey, great story I totally like it.

I just hope you can continue it as soon as you can. I just have one little tiny question, who would that investigator be? Mm-hm...I wonder...!

Marisa.
papapapuffyAY chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
update please
Soleil-Lune chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
This is a very interesting story. Got me hooked _ Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Supreme Baka chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
OH EM GEE! u did it again! great story! - but uh...kakyuu is so out of character! and i wanna know what happens to usagi and seiya!

upate real soon!
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
OMG! this is like so tt;y AMAZING! so... when the nexo chapter? whens she gunna find out? whos the PI? where does Mamoru work? YOU MUST WRITE MORE! PLZ?

Imortal Sailor Cosmos
Teen Titian's fan 101 chapter 4 . 4/3/2006
I cant believe Usagi would acuatly cheat on mamoru! And with Seiya! Come on in the acuatl t.v. eposodes with the sailor stars Seiya is a GIRL! lol this is kind of funny though update soon!
Lunadoragon chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Oh! This is getting good! Muwahahaha! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon, kudasai!

Ja Ne! _