Reviews for Your Slim Gilt Soul
rainbowobsidian chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
I have just read your story - although I wouldn't call it 'on hiatus' after 4 1/2 years of silence.

I enjoyed your good writing style immensely as well as the plot which is coming along nicely.

And I wish very much for you to continue writing this excellent story. It would be a shame if it really were to be abandoned.

So, please, take the pen up again...
McGeek Girl chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
Please Please Please Please continue this story, It's soo good. Please! *gets on knees* I'm absolutely loving it so far, and it will be my birthday tomorrow so you should take that into consideration and finish this story. PLEASE!

Much love to you
Whatsername9890 chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
hey! are you gonna continue? please please please do! I loved it all. And I was really happy you included some sirius/lupin in there because i am also a big S/R shipper. great great. I liked the scenes with ron and hermione trying to figure out if harry liked ron. ok, i've badgered on quite long enough...
Regina Rex chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
You should also read John Allerdyce's 'Dance of the Fireflies', 'Untamed Passion', and 'Dark Prince'!
Regina Rex chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
Being a fellow Harry/Ron enthusiast, I think you should read Capitu's 'Perfect' and 'Autumn', Claymate's 'Usual Kind of Love', and Tara-Jamima's 'Raising a Child'(but don't expect an update anytime soon).
Lil'Hp fan124 chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Since you're a Harry/Ron fan, I reccomend you read Mad Martha's fics. She's a brilliant writer and writes awsome fics
firesnake chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
tis really belongs at th end at chapter 5 but hey they won't let me review more to bad for the system. If you are feeling stuck here is a some pop up suggestions. I want to see another weasley's view on this, a talking James picture, or a talking Sirius picture. talking To ron.
firesnake chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
Oh. I love this I am also exavtly like you I ship both ROn/harry and Sirius/Remus please, please,please finsh this!
Katherine chapter 5 . 7/29/2004
Please update soon! Please...
Irrestible chapter 5 . 7/25/2004
I love it once again.

The poetry actually seemed like something Harry would do, but it was good.

I like the conversation between Remus and Harry it was very touching.

Small small suggestion

Don't have Ron and Harry rush into sex; it kind of ruins certain stories.

This story is very good; keep it up.
Irrestible chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I LOVE IT!

I like Ron's description of Harry.

You've got flair
Tara-Jamima chapter 5 . 7/17/2004
I loved it! You write very well! I also would love to see an update!
Loverofbothsexes5102 chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
This story is so sweet..i love it, update soon!
Katherine chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
Aw...I hope there is another entry coming soon!
Red Roses2 chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
It's me. I just got rid of the -chan. *Shrugs* Anyway, I think you did Remus and Harry perfectly! Though I don't really like Remus/Sirius stuff, I really enjoyed this chapter. Bye for now! Continue soon!